ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ

Next morning,Haseena woke up first to find herself in her husband's tight embrace.She blushed feeling his skin on hers.He was sleeping like a baby hiding his face in the crook of her neck.Haseena gently removed his hand that was wrapped around her waist and sat straight covering her front with the quilt.She looked here and there to wear something when her eyes fell on his tshirt near her feet and she immediately grabbed and wore it.

Meanwhile little Advik woke up and started crying in his crib which broke Anubhav's sleep too.

"Nahi nahi bacche rote nahi..yaha hain mumma."Haseena hurriedly went to the baby and picked him in her arms.

Anubhav fluttered his eyes open and his jaw dropped seeing Haseena in his tshirt,pacing in the room carrying Advik in her arms.He couldn't remove his eyes from her.Haseena noticed it and slightly blushed.

"Aise kya dekh rahe hain?"She asked raising her eyebrows at him.

"Nahi..nahi kuch nahi."Anubhav said awkwardly and averted his gaze.Haseena giggled at his cuteness and placed Advik beside him on the bed.

"Dhyan rakhiye iska hum nahane Jaa rahe hain."She said smiling and went to freshen up taking a saree from the wardrobe.

Few minutes Later the bathroom door got opened and Haseena came out wearing a red chiffon saree,her wet open hairs spread across her back.She looked at Anubhav who was busy playing with the little munchkin.

She went to the dressing table and wore her mangalsutra and applied vermillion on her forehead when she felt two arms wrapping around her waist.She smiled as Anubhav dipped his head in her neck and inhaled deeply.

"Chhodiye Anubhav...Advik dekh raha hain."Haseena said shyly.

"Usse kuch samajh nahi aaraha priye."He said peppering kisses on her neck.

"Umm..Anu."She moaned softly.

"Kya hua Jaan?"He whispered in her ear.

"Humein late horaha hai...chhodiye."Haseena said trying to come out of his embrace but Anubhav tightened his grip around her waist and peppered soft kisses on her cheeks and neck.

"Anu please chhod dijiye...hum late hogaye paheli rasoi k liye toh badi bua se daant padegi."She requested with puppy eyes and Anubhav let her go.Thik hain abhi k liye chhod rahe hain aapko.. lekin baad mein nahi chhodenge."He said with a teasing smile.

"Besharam."Haseena said playfully."Advik ko taiyyar karke niche laiyyega hum niche jaa rahe hain."She said and ran out of the room.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

For her first Rasoi Haseena cooked Puri sabji and gajar ka halwa and prepared usual cerelac for Advik.

She served everyone when Anubhav noticed that she didn't had a plate for herself.

"Haseena aapka plate kaha hain?"He asked.

"Woh hum Advik ko khilakar phir khayenge."She said and started feeding the little monkey who was throwing tantrums.

"Nahi...aap hum sabke saath hi khayengi..aap Advik ko khilaiyye hum aapko khilate hain."Anubhav said.

"Ghar ki bahuein sabse aakhir mein hi khati hain...nahi ko takleef nahi oh tujhe kya aitraaz hain Anu."Badi bua said.

"Aitraaz hain buaji...Haseena ne kal raat humare saath khana khaya tha aur humein abhi itni zor ki bhook lagi hain iska matlab inhe bhi lagi hogi upar se inhone toh khana bhi banaya hain."Anubhav replied.

"Biwi aayi nahi ki zuban ladane lag gaya tu Anu...paramara ki koi kimat hi nahi aaj kal k baccho k paas.Khalo Bahu...warna tumhara pati gussa ho jayega."She taunted.

Haseena didn't reply to her taunts and silently ate from Anubhav's hand while feeding Advik simultaneously.

"Baba..mujhe bhi."Advik demanded to have some puri which made everyone laugh except badi bua.
Anubhav tore a tiny piece of puri and fed that to Advik who relished it like it was some 5star cuisine.

After breakfast Anuseena were in their room.Haseena was reading a book while Anubhav was scrolling his gallery seeing their wedding pictures.

"Haseena yeh tasveer dekhiye...Advik kitna pyara lag raha hain."He said showing her his phone.

"Arey haan...Anubhav yeh tasveer bhejiye na humein.Hum isko apna wallpaper banayenge."Haseena said and again concentrated back in her book.

Anubhav frowned,he wanted her attention and she was immersed in her book.

"Priye!!"He whined like a kid.

"Kya hua?"Haseena asked startled.

"Aap kabse iss kitab mein ghusi hi hain...humse baat hi nahi karrahi!"He complained cutely.

"Accha baba boliye kya bolna hain."Haseena said closing her book.

"Kuch nahi...humein neend aarahi hain."He said.

"Yeh bolna tha aapko?"

"Haan...aap bhi soiyye na humare saath."

"Subha k 11 baje kon sota hain Anubhav?"

"Toh kya hua...kal raat ko dono ki neend Puri nahi hui na...dekhiye toh Advik bhi kitne maze se soraha hain..aiyye na humare paas jaan."He said so cutely that Haseena couldn't deny.
She lied down on the bed and Anubhav took her in his tight embrace and slept in no time hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

"Bacche hain bilkul."Haseena smiled ruffling his hairs.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Honeymoon🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Anuseena has a sweet start to their day and Haseena's paheli rasoi went well too.Let's see what's waiting for them in the future.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱