ʜɪs ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ

ONE YEAR LATER....

It has been a year since Anubhav has left everyone.Advik is almost two years old now.Everyone's life is going on at its own rhythm except for Haseena has become a lost soul since Anubhav's departure.The renovation of Anubhav's house was completed under her supervision and she goes there once a week and their hired maid cleans the place that day.

Haseena was in the kitchen cooking rice pudding for Advik.

"Areh yeh chini khatam hogayi...utarna padega abhi upar se."She murmured and went near the shelves to get the sugar container.

"Yeh shelf pata nahi itna upar kyun hain...haath hi nahi pounch raha humara."She murmured while hopping trying to get the jar.Suddenly and incident from the past clicked her mind...

Flashback

Haseena was making tea for herself ,ammi and Anubhav when she noticed that there was no sugar in the regular sugar container.

"Abhi humein upar se utarna padega chini..offo!"She murmured and started jumping but couldn't reach the jar.

"Haseenaji aap yun kud kyun rhi hain?"Anubhav's voice came from the kitchen's door.

"Dekhiye na Anubhav chini ka dabba nahi utar raha humse...madat kardijiye na."She requested cutely.

"Avashya."Anubhav said and went closer to her and extended his hand to get the jar but in the process he Locked Haseena between him and the kitchen slab.Their eyes met,they were lost in their world.

"Arey Haseena chai bana rahi hain ya uga rahi hain."Ammi's voice from the living room broke their trance.They realised their closeness and Anubhav immediately stepped back.

"Woh Haseena sorry...hum woh."He fumbled.

"Koi baat nahi.."Haseena said as blush slowly crept up her cheeks.

Flashback ends

Haseena smiled sadly remembering Anubhav.She brought a stool and got the jar.

"Kitni dur chale gaye aap Anubhav...kash aapki yaadon ki jagah aap humare saath hote toh kitna accha hota."She said while mixing sugar in the rice pudding.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Haseena was feeding Advik rice pudding when Ammi came there..

"Haseena sun tujhse kuch baat karni hain."

"Haan ammi kahiye na...Advik pareshan mat karo khalo jaldi."

"Beta woh teri masi ka phone aaya tha.. ek ladka hain..woh"

"Ammi,please!Aap dobara humse shaadi ka zikr mat karna.Hum Anubhav se pyar karte hain aur Puri zindagi unse hi pyar karte rahenge...humare liye abb kisi aur k baare mein sochna namumkin hain Ammi."

"Par beta teri bhi zindagi hain...puri umr aise hi rahegi kya?"

"Humari zindagi jaisi hain waise hi thik hain ammi...hum aur humara Advik khush rahenge hum dono...aap maasi se kahedena unka bohot bohot shukriya parantu abb woh humare liye koi aur rishta na dhunde."Haseena said clearly.

"Abb kya hi kahu main tujhse...tu toh sunegi nahi meri baat."Ammi sighed and went back to her room.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

One fine Sunday morning,Haseena was reading a newspaper while Advik was running in the hall with his wobbly steps when the door bell rang.

"Is waqt kon aaya hoga?"She murmured and folding the newspaper and keeping it back on the tea table she went to open the door unbeknownst of the surprise waiting for her.