ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ

🎉BONUS UPDATE🎉

AUTHOR

Anubhav has shifted to Haseena's place with his necessary belongings and even has left for work.It was noon time ammi was watching news while Haseena had went to hospital with Advik,for his vaccination.

**𝑆ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘 𝑛𝑎𝑎𝑚𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑖 𝑏ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑎𝑔.𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑘𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑒 𝑘𝑎 𝑘𝑎𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑏ℎ𝑖 𝑗𝑎𝑎𝑟𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑛.**

Seeing the news Ammi felt her heartbeat stopping...she immediately dialled the first person that came to her mind.

"Hello Anubhav beta."She said with shaky voice.

"Ammi! Kya hua aapki aawaz kyun kaano Rahi hain sab thik hain na?"He asked.

"Beta Care and Cure hospital mein aag lagi hain aur Haseena aur Advik wahi hain."Ammi managed to say.

"Kya...Hum abhi jaate hain waha ammi."He said.

"Apna khayal rakhna beta."She said but the call was already hung up.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏥ℂ𝔸ℝ𝔼 𝔸ℕ𝔻 ℂ𝕌ℝ𝔼 ℍ𝕆𝕊ℙ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕃🏥
🩺ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵃʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿ🩺

ANUBHAV

I entered the hospital and started looking for Haseena no one stopped me as I'm the DSP but I couldn't find her...it was smoke all around and too difficult to breathe.
Haseena please be safe...I can't afford to lose you.

"Haseenaji..."I shouted her name.
"Haseenaji...aap humein sun sakti hain?"

That's when I heard thumping on the door at my left.The corner of it had caught fire but I could care less.I punched the door twice which burned my hand but the door fell open and I saw her standing distressed clutching Advik to her chest who was crying hysterically.

"Haseenaji.."I immediately rushed towards her and covered her with the fire blanket I had.

"Jaldi chaliye yaha se."I said and pulled her along with me.The heat was burning my skin.She wrapped Advik in the blanket totally and somehow we managed to come out of the hospital.

"Pani pijiye..."Anubhav said taking Advik from Haseena and passing her a water bottle.

Advik fell asleep on his shoulders due to vigorous crying.Anubhav was patting him gently when Haseena noticed his burnt hand..

"Anubhavji aapka haath jal Gaya hain?"She panicked.
"Kya zaroorat thi aise andar jaane ki firefighters bacha lete na humein."She scolded him.