ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ (ɪɪ)

In the Evening,Anuseena and Advik were out for a stroll at the Coakers walk.Anubhav was holding Advik in his one arm while the other was interwined with Haseena.They were casually walking and gazing around when they heard some commotion.
A woman was running behind a man shouting "My purse,chor chor...someone help."

"Advik ko pakadiye Zara.."Anubhav said.As Haseena held Advik Anubhav ran behind the man and Haseena followed him too.

"Yeh lijiye aapka purse."Anubhav successfully caught the theif and returned the lady her purse.

"Thank You so much..."The lady said gazing at Anubhav dreamily, completely smitten by his looks.

"Aapka naam kya hain?"She asked.

"Jii..Anubhav Singh."

"I really want to thank you Mr.Anubhav,kya aap mere saath coffee peene chalenge?"She asked.

"Inhe coffee pasand nahi hain."Haseena said coming to them.

"Aap kon?"

"Hum hain inki wife Haseena Malik Singh."She replied sternly.

"Aap married hain?"She asked Anubhav to confirm.

"Jii deviji...yeh hain humari patni aur humara beta."Anubhav replied.

"Ohh...okay,bye."The lady said disappointed and hurriedly went away as she noticed Haseena glaring at her.

"Aapne aisa kyun kaha ki humein coffee pasand nahi?"Anubhav asked.

"Toh peena hain aapko uske saath coffee..toh jaiyye pijiye."Haseena said angrily.

"Arey priye aap krodhit kyun horahi hain?"Anubhav asked innocently.

"Hum nahi horahe hain gussa...chaliye abhi hotel wapas...Advik ko khilana hain humein."She said still annoyed and started walking without waiting for Anubhav who ran behind her.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
HOTEL

"Arey jaan aap Humpar kyun gussa karrahi hain....unhone humse puccha coffee k liye issmein humari kya galti?"

"Saari galti aapki hi hain!"She said covering Advik with a baby blanket.

"Humari kaise?"Anubhav asked confused.

"Kya zaroorat hain itna handsome dikhne ki..aur aaj se aapka yeh black shirt pahenna band samjhe."She said angrily.

"Kyun?Yeh toh aapne hi pahenne ko bola hume."He asked confused again.

"Par abhi hum mana karrahe hain na.."

"Accha accha...thik hain,abhi shaant hojaiyye meri Jaan."He said pulling her by her waist.

"Aap sirf humare Anubhav hain...aapke saath coffee peene ka haq sirf hume hain."She said with a cute pout and hid her face in his chest, hugging him tightly.Anubhav smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Abhi jaldi jaakar change karlijiye jaana...dinner k liye niche jayengi,yaa yahi mangwa lein?"Anubhav asked.

"Room mein hi mangwa lijiye...hum fresh hokar aate hain."Haseena said and went to freshen up.

After dinner,Anuseena were sitting on a chair on the elevated platform by the jacuzzi tub,gazing at the night sky and distant mountain.

"Sach mein Karishma ne kitni Sundar jagah bheja na humein."Haseena said.

"Hmm....akhir bahena kiski hain."Anubhav said proudly earning a soft punch from Haseena.