ғɪʀsᴛ ʜᴜɢ

AUTHOR

Ammi and Anubhav were watching news while Haseena was feeding Advik cerelac when suddenly Ammi said.

"Haseena,kayi din hogaye humlog bahar khana khane nahi gaye...kal toh Teri chhutti hain chal na kal dopaher ka khana bahar khate hain."

"Accha sujav hain ammi...par aapko khana kya hain woh bhi toh bataiyye."

"Arey yaad hain ek baar tu kisi restaurant se butter chicken lekar aayi thi bohot swadisht tha..."Ammi said

"Haan...humare college k paas Wale restaurant se laye the...toh wahi chalte hain."

"Anubhav beta tum bhi chal rahe ho humare saath."Ammi said.

"Par ammi hum kaise...matlab"

"Rahene dijiye ammi...yeh toh humein apna parivar nahi maante...jaane dijiye,hum aur aap hi chalenge."Haseena said while wiping Advik's face.

"Aisi baat nahi hain Haseenaji....thik hain hum chalenge."Anubhav said with a smile.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄 & 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐄
🍜𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓🍜

Haseena, Anubhav,Ammi were looking at the menu when Karishma joined them too.

"Late hogayi tum Karishma."Haseena said.

"Arey humari bike band pad gayi thi..."She replied taking her seat beside Ammi.

Meanwhile a waiter came and they ordered their foods.They were casually talking and waiting for their food when Advik started crying.As he was sitting on Anubhav's lap he tried to calm him down but his cries increased with each
passing moment.

"Yeh chup kyun nahi horaha."Anubhav said worriedly.

"Isse Haseena k pass dijiye bhaiyya chup ho jaye shayad."Karishma said.

"Nahi Karishma yeh Anubhavji k paas bhi chup hojata hain...shayad diaper heavy hogaya hain iska."Haseena said.
"Hum washroom se check karke aate hain."She said taking Advik in her arms.

HASEENA

I was correct he had soiled his diaper that's why he was crying.After cleaning Advik up I came out of the washroom with him and was approaching my table when I saw him,the face I never wanted to see again and the face that I can never forget.Hritesh was infront of me with a girl beside him.

"Hey Haseena...kaisi ho?"Hritesh asked with a smile.

"Hum thik hain Hritesh...tum kaise ho?"

"Main badhiya hun...meet my fianceé Rida...Rida,this is Haseena my ex girlfriend."He introduced us.How easily he mentioned me as his ex girlfriend.We were dating since 12th and 10 years later he decided to breakup with me just because of Advik.And now he has moved on so fast,how could he?This means our relationship meant nothing to him.. absolutely nothing!!

"Nice to meet you Rida."I said plastering a fake smile.

"Akeli aayi ho?"Hritesh asked.

"Nahi...family k saath aaye hain."I said pointing towards our table.

"Woh aadmi kon hain....your cousin?"He asked looking at Anubhav.

"Nahi."I replied curtly.

"Waise Advik kaafi bada ho gaya hain."Hritesh said and I passed him a fake smile.

"Accha Haseena humlog chalte hain...it was nice to meet you."Hritesh said and went from their holding his finceé's hand.I stood there numb for a moment before moving towards our table.

AUTHOR

The whole exchange between Haseena and Hritesh was observed by ammi and Karishma.They glanced at each other with helpless face.Both of them felt bad for Haseena.
She did nothing wrong but still was bearing all the pain.

"Khana nahi aaya aabtak?"Haseena asked taking her seat.Advik extended his hands towards Anubhav and went to his lap which made them smile.

"Bhaiyya se kaafi attached hogaya hain Advik."Karishma said adoring the duo.

"Hmmm.."Ammi hummed thinking something deeply.

Meanwhile their food arrived and they started having their food.Everyone noticed Haseena's sad face but decided not to make her more sad by mentioning it.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

As they came back home Ammi went to her room.Haseena came to hall after parking the car where Anubhav was waiting for her with Advik sleeping in his arms.
Haseena took Advik from him and mumbled a good night and was about to go when Anubhav stopped her.

"Kya baat hain Haseenaji...aap itni udas kyun lagrahi hain?"Anubhav asked.

"Nahi toh hum bilkul thik hain."She said hiding her gaze.

"Aap thik nahi hain Haseenaji."He stated.

"Humne kaha na hum thik hain!"She said angrily.

"Apne gham ko gusse k picche chhupane ki koshish acchi hain."Anubhav said with a small smile.
"Aapse zabardasti pucche ki aapko kya hua hain woh haq toh humare paas nahi hain Haseenaji...parantu itna janiyega aapke paas ek sunne wala hain...jisse aap kabhi bhi baat kar sakti hain."He said.

Haseena's eyes brimmed with tears.She couldn't hold back anymore and hugged Anubhav tightly.Anubhav was taken aback by her sudden move but gently wrapped his one hand around her while his other hand was still holding a sleeping Advik carefully.

"Haseenaji"He called her gently after letting her sob for sometime.

Anubhav made Advik lie on the sofa while he and Haseena sat on the floor resting their backs against the sofa.

"Abb bataiyye,kya hua?"Anubhav asked.

ANUBHAV

As I asked her another set of fresh tears streamed down her eyes.I expanded by arms and she snuggled into me.

"Aaj hum Hritesh aur uske fianceé se mile..."She said still sobbing.

"Kon Hritesh?"I asked.

"Humara ex boyfriend."She said giving me another shock.She had a boyfriend and she's crying for him which means that she still loves him..Ouch!!That hurted straight in my heart but I kept my emotions aside and listened to her...

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Her pain🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Haseena met past again which broke her into zillion pieces again.How will Anubhav handle,will he get heartbroken too?

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱