ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴅᴀʏ

AUTHOR

It has been a week since Anubhav was back from mission.He had shifted back to his place.

It was a regular Sunday morning Haseena was checking some exam papers while Advik was playing with his toys when her mobile rang.

"Hello,Haan Karishma bolo."

"Haseena tum aur ammi..abhi k abhi Anu bhaiyya k ghar pouncho."Karishma said from other side of the call.

"Kyun kya hua hain Karishma,sab thik toh hain na?"Haseena asked.

"Haseena itna waqt nahi hain sabkuch batane ka....jaldi aao please."Karishma said and disconnected the call.

HASEENA

Kya hogaya...Anubhav thik toh hain na? Was the first thought that crossed my mind.

"Ammi jaldi ready hojaiye humein Anubhav k ghar jana hain."

"Achanak kyun Hasi...sab thik toh hain na?"

"Pata nahi ammi...Karishma ka call aaya tha kaafi pareshan lag rahi thi."I said.

"Accha....paanch minute de mujhe."Ammi said and went to get ready meanwhile I packed Advik's water bottle,cerelac, diapers  and a pair of cloth in his baby bag.

As we reached there we found Pushpaji and Karishma's husband Vyom there at the door.

"Pushpaji aap yaha?"I asked.

"Dekho na humari bahurani phone karke bola amma Anu bhaiyya k ghar aajao toh aagaye hum aur lalla.Pata nahi kya hua hain."Pushpaji said worriedly.

I greeted Vyom with a smile.

"Kaise hain aap Vyom?"

"Main badhiya tum kaisi ho Haseena aur humara pyara Advik kaisa hain."He said taking Advik from me.

I rang the doorbell but noone opened the door.After ringing the doorbell twice I knocked on the door to find it already unlocked.As we entered inside the hall room was immersed in darkness.

"Anubhav Karishma.."I called their names but noone replied.

I went near the switch board and turned the lights on to find the whole drawing room decorated with inflated balloons and streamers.A table laded with types of cakes and pastries and different types of desserts.

A table laded with types of cakes and pastries and different types of desserts

"Yeh sab!!"My eyes twinkled seeing the decorations.Karishma and Vyom were standing side by side.I noticed Anubhav was missing so was Advik.

"Vyom Advik kaha hain?"I asked a getting bit worried.