ʙʟɪss

Continued....

"Humein paanch minute dijiye...hum abhi change karke aate hain."Haseena said and ran inside the washroom taking the saree with her.

Few minutes later the bathroom door clicked open drawing Anubhav's attention and he was smitten seeing his wife in the pink saree and open hairs.Haseena felt shy under his intense gaze.

"Aise kya dekh rahe hain?"She asked coming near him.

"Aapko.."He said still lost in her.Haseena blushed profusely at his answer.

"Aap atyant khubsurat lagrahi hain priye."He said putting his fingers under her chin.

Haseena suddenly hugged him tightly and hid her face in his chest.Anubhav wrapped his arms around her and sighed in relief feeling his love in his arms.

After sometime Anubhav broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

"Hum bohot khushnaseeb hain Anubhav jo humein aap mile.Shukriya humari berang zindagi mein rang bharne k liye.I love you."Haseena said.

"Khushnaseeb toh hum hain Haseena...jo humein aap patni k roop mein mili aur saath hi Advik Mila humein."Anubhav said with a smile.

They were lost in each other's eyes, slowly the distance between their faces decreased.Anubhav looked in her eyes for her permission to which Haseena closed her eyes and parted her lips in anticipation.The next moment she felt Anubhav's lips on hers.Both felt electric current pass through their bodies.Anubhav held her waist tightly while Haseena's hands moved to his hairs and pulled him closer.The soft and slow kiss turned passionate with passing time.Being out of breathe the broke the kiss.Haseena blushed profusely and hugged him tightly again while Anubhav's condition was nothing much different.Both of them just shared the first ever kiss of their lives.Even though Haseena was in a long term relationship with Hritesh they had never been this intimate.

"Haseena,Raat kaafi ho chuki hain..."

"Toh?"Haseena herself was surprised at the sensuality of her voice.

"Toh..abb humein sojana chahiye..."Anubhav said,his voice huskier than usual.The next words he wanted to speak got stuck in his throat as Haseena took him in for another kiss.While kissing they moved towards the bed and fell on it still engaged in the deep smooch.Anubhav broke the kiss and looked in her eyes to find immense love for him and a bit of desires too.

"Mark me yours,Anubhav"She said in raspy voice.

"Aap sure hain na Haseena?Agar aap kisi bhi tarah ki dabav mein..."Haseena didn't let him finish and spoke..

"Samaj k dabav ki parwah hum nahi karte ..yeh aap acche se jaante hain Anu,humein bas apka hona hain puri tarah se Anubhav...make love to me Anubhav."Haseena said and that was the end of control for Anubhav,he let his desires for her come forth and dipped his head in her neck and peppered soft kisses there followed by a heavy sigh which spreaded goosebumps in her body.

"Aapki khusboo humein deewana bana rahi hain jaan."He said huskily biting her earlobe.

Anubhav again moved to her neck and softly kissed her sweetspot making her squirm under his touch.He came down further and bit her clavicle bone causing her to let out a soft moan.His hand went to remove the pallu but he stopped himself and looking in her eyes he asked,

"Aap comfortable hain na Haseena?"

Haseena smiled at his care and kissed his forehead givving her consent.
Anubhav removed her pallu and Haseena closed her eyes feeling shy.He kissed her midriff causing her to arch her back,then he diverted his attention to her navel..
"Umm..Anu"She moaned as he softly bit there followed by a soothing kiss.

"Dhire priye...warna Advik jaag jayega."He said with a teasing smile.Haseena pulled him up and hugged him kissing his neck softly.She tugged at his tshirt indicating him to remove it and Anubhav did so.Haseena's hands roamed on his bare back,Anubhav groaned softly when she slightly bit on his Adam's apple.Anubhav broke the embrace and went to her feet.He took her Alta adorned feet in his hands and kissed them gently.Haseena inhaled deeply as he trailed kissed from her feet till her knees.Anubhav tugged at the plates of her saree that were tucked inside.Haseena bit her lips feeling his hand on her belly.

Anubhav covered themselves with a quilt after removing the remaining of their clothes on the floor.He kissed Haseena's closed eyes indicating her to open them.

"I love you Haseena."He said and joined their lips muffling her scream as he marked her his.Soon the room was filled with their soft moans of love making.

It was around 3am Anuseena were lying in each other's arms drenched in sweat.They were gazing at each other's face endlessly.

"Shukriya Anubhav humein pura karne k liye."Haseena said.

"Shukriya aapka...humse prem karne k liye,humein apni zindagi mein shaamil karne k liye."Anubhav said kissing her forehead.

"Raat k teen baj rahe hain abb humein sojana chahiye priye."Anubhav said.

"Hmm.."Haseena hummed snuggling into his chest.She entangled her one leg with his and wrapped the other one around his waist.Covering her properly with the quilt he wrapped his arms around her and soon they drifted off to sleep.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀The morning after🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Anuseena have consummated their marraige and Anubhav has been so sweet all the time.Isn't it?

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱