ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ

A Week Later....

Everyone had gathered at Anuseena's place,Ammi has shifted here too much to Badi bua's dismay but Anubhav had strictly declared that Ammi will stay here only which made buaji angry and she went back to her village.

They were casually chatting and laughing while having tea and fritters made by Haseena when Karishma brought the topic

"Toh bhaiyya Haseena aap dono honeymoon k liye kaha Jaa rahe ho?"She asked.

Haseena slightly blushed at the mention of honeymoon.

"Humdono ne iss bare mein abbtak kuch nahi socha hain bahena."Anubhav replied while sipping on his tea.

"Pata tha humko...issliye hum hi soch liye."She said rummaging through her bag and took out an envelope.
"Yeh pakadiye."She said giving the envelope to Anubhav.

"Issmein kya hain bahena?"Anubhav asked.

"Khud kholkar dekhiye."Karishma said smiling.

Anubhav opened the envelope and was elated to find three flight tickets to Kodaikanal.

"Aap dono toh plan karnewale the nahi...issliye hum hi plan kardiye...aane aur jaane ki ticktein hain ek hafta mast enjoy karna."

"Shukriya Karishma."Haseena said with a smile.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

After 9+ hours of journey from Lucknow to Coimbatore and then after a cab ride they finally reached Kodaicanal and went to their prebooked hotel.

As they entered the room Haseena blushed to see the romantic decoration.

"Sharmati hui aap aur bhi manmohak lagti hain priye."Anubhav whispered in her ear causing her cheeks to turn beetroot.

"Advik sogaya hain isse bed par sula dijiye."Anubhav said.

"Aap petals saaf kardijiye please."Haseena said and Anubhav obliged immediately.

After freshening up Haseena went to the balcony to enjoy the scenic beauty outside when she felt two hands getting wrapped around her waist.

"Sundar hain na nazara?"Anubhav asked kissing her neck.

"Bohot sundar hain."Haseena replied leaning back on his chest.Anubhav hid his face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her fresh vanilla fragrance.