ɪs ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ

AUTHOR

Chhod de chhod de chhod de aaaj haath

Rok le rok le aaakhon mein jaazbaaat

Haai shuru aaaj se yeh judaaai ki raaat

Jaa raahaa hoon liye maain teri yaaad saath

Anubhav was ready to leave.He took Advik from Haseena and placed numerous kisses on his face.

"Humara pyara baccha."He mumbled and hugged Advik.
"Jao abhi mumma k paas jao."

Anubhav tried to hand him over to Haseena but Advik refused to leave him,he clutched Anubhav's collar tightly.

"Nai...bhab.."He uttered and rested his head on Anubhav's shoulder.

The scene made everyone emotional.A lone tear escaped Haseena's eyes,Karishma too got teary eyed.Anubhav looked at Haseena helplessly.

"Bacche...zid nahi karte aajao humare paas."She said and took Advik from Anubhav and immediately the baby started crying.

"Dekh rahe hain na aap....kuch nahi toh iske liye hi sahi Anubhavji aapko lautna hoga."She said wiping her tears.

"Hum puri koushish karenge Haseena."Anubhav said.
"Bahena..apna aur sabka khyal rakhna."Anubhav said caressing Karishma's head who had hugged him tightly.

He took ammi's blessing and looked at Haseena.He wanted to hug her tightly before leaving but not sure if she would like it,he dropped the idea but to his surprise Haseena came forward and hugged him tightly.None of them spoke a word,only enjoyed the warmth of each other's embrace. After sometime Haseena broke the embrace and spoke.

"Khyal rakhna apna....intezaar karenge hum aapka."She said looking into his eyes.

"Humara intezar mat karna Haseena."

"Hum toh karenge...agar aap humse pyar karte hain toh zaroor aayenge wapas."She said.

"Aiyy..aiiya..bhab..aii"Advik tried to go to Anubhav but Haseena held him tight.

"Abb humein nikalna padega Haseena warna der hojayegi."

Haseena nodded and took a step back and Anubhav picked up his suitcase.His car arrived and he got into it bidding final adieu to all.

Teri aaagosh se door

Teri khushbuon se door

Mujhe ho jaaane de

aaaj khud se tu door

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Dhoond loongaa koyi to maain aaisi jaagaah

Naa jaahaan ho yaaad se raaabtaa

Raaaston se jude naa koyi raaastaa

Faaaslon se bhi mit naa saake faaaslaa

A month has passed by still there was no news of Anubhav.Everyone was eagerly waiting for Anubhav specially Haseena cause she had a lot to tell him.

"Ek mahina hone ko hain,kab wapas lautenge aap Anubhav.Bohot yaad aati hain humein aapki.Pata nahi kaha hain,kis haal mein hain."Haseena murmured while staring at his picture in her phone while Advik was fast asleep beside her.Her vision went blur as tears formed in her eyes.