ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ

Skipping the pre wedding rituals cause you know,your writer is pretty lazy...

After a wait of long time finally the day came when Anuseena were about to become one for the next seven lives.The wedding was taking place at Anubhav's  home itself since Anuseena wanted the wedding to be an intimate affair with a few close relatives and friends.

Anubhav was at the wedding altar waiting for his love to arrive.

"Abb Vadhu ko bulaya jaye."The priest announced.Few minutes later he saw Haseena coming downstairs accompanied by Karishma,Santu and her cousins.

He was spellbound seeing the beauty walking towards him.The dark red banarasi sari was complementing her dusky skin tone and the gold ornaments were adding glow to her look.The dark Mahendi of her hand spoke of the love he possess for her.Anubhav felt like it was all a dream.

Haseena smiled seeing him lost in her

Haseena smiled seeing him lost in her.She took baby steps towards him.

"Bas bhaiyya aur mat ghuro...aapki hi hain."Karishma teased her brother.

Soon the wedding rituals started.The hall was reverberating with Panditji chanting mantras.

Finally the most auspicious moment of Sindoor daan came.

"Abb var vadhu ki maang mein sindoor bharenge."The priest Announced.Karishma helped Haseena remove her mathapatti.

Anubhav looked at Haseena and their eyes locked for a moment.

"Sindoor lagate waqt Var Vadhu ki taraf nahi dekhenge."Panditji said.
Anubhav looked to the other side and filled her hair parting with vermillion using a cane box.A pinch of Sindoor fell on her nose making her look super adorable.Haseena's cousins covered her head with a red saree as per their tradition.

Now it was time for the Pheras,Anuseena took seven rounds around the holy fire promising to stay by each other's side during the good and bad times.

"Vivah sampann hua aaj se aap dono pati patni huye."Panditji announced and everyone rejoiced.

Anuseena took blessing from Ammi,Pushpaji,badi and Chhoti bua and the elders present there.

"Mumma..."Advik cried from Ammi's lap and demanded to be carried by her mother since he was away from her for a long time.

"Aaja Mera baccha.."Haseena took him in her arms and the little monkey hid his face in his mother's chest.

"Anubhav Haseena abhi saare guests ka khana hochuka hain abhi tum dono bhi khalo...Subha se bukhe ho dono."Ammi said.

"Ammi aapne Advik ko khila diya na?"Haseena asked.

"Haan isko khila diya hain maine...abhi isse de main apne saath sula lungi."Ammi said.

"Advik bacche naani k paas jao."Haseena cooed in his ears but her refused to leave his mum.

"Naii"He cried.

"Aaj subha se Haseena k paas nahi jaapaya na..isliye aisa karraha hain." Ammi said nervously looking at Badi bua who didn't look much happy.

"Toh kya yeh aaj raat Anubhav aur bahu k saath soyega?"Badi bua asked rudely.

"Haan bilkul soyega...Advik apne mata pita saath nahi...toh kiske saath soyega"Anubhav said making bua angrier.

"Anubhav pagal hogaya hain tu?"She asked.

"Pagal nahi huye hain issliye yeh baat kaherahe hain buaji."He retorted.

"Hmpphhh"Buaji made faces but didn't argue further.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Anubhav after saying goodbye to the remaining of the guests went upstairs towards their room but to his surprise Karishma and Santu were already standing at the door.

"Aap dono yaha kya karrahi hain?"Anubhav asked.

"Pahele paise dijiye phir andar jaane ko milega"Karishma said.

"Accha...yeh lijiye."Anubhav gave a 500 rupee note to them.

"Kya...500 mein kya hota hain....bhaiyya 10 hazar se ek rupaye kam nahi lenge hum bata rahe hain."She said.

"Par bahena yeh toh dulhan ki bahen ko Dena hota hain na...aapko kyun de hum?"Anubhav argued.

"Haan toh Haseena hum dono ki bahen jaisi hain....aap baat mat ghumao,paise do warna ulte pair laut jao."Karishma said.

"Abhi humare paas nahi hain itna cash bahena."Anubhav said.

"Toh gpay toh hain na...Gpay kariye abhi."Karishma said and Anubhav sighed.

"Policewali hokar humein loot rahi hain aap...lijiye chalegaye aapke paise..abb jane dijiye humein andar."Anubhav said.

"Ahaan...dekho Santu koi bada besabar horaha hain."Karishma said and they both giggled and ran away.

Inside the Room,Haseena was waiting for Anubhav.She was feeling nervous as well as  exited for tonight.She loved Anubhav she didn't had a bit of hesitation that she wanted to be his in all ways.

Advik was fast asleep,she made him lie in his crib today and was waiting for Anubhav when he entered the room.Both of them were lost in each other's eyes.

"Hum aapko bata nahi sakte aaj aap kitni manmohak lagrahi hain Haseena."Anubhav said holding her shoulders.Haseena downcasted her eyes shyly.

"Aapke liye ek tofa hain humare paas...rukiye."He said and went towards his cupboard and brought out a giftwrapped box.

"Kya hain issmein?"Haseena asked.

"Kholkar dekh lijiye."Anubhav said.

Haseena opened the box and was mesmerized seeing a beautiful pink organza saree.She remembered seeing the saree in the store that day.

"Yeh aapne kab liya...bohot sundar hain yeh Anubhav."Haseena said with a huge smile and kept the box on the bed.

"Gahene utarne mein humari help karenge please?"

"Avashya.."Anubhav said with a smile and started helping her with the heavy necklace.One bye one he removed all her jwelleries except the Sankha-Pola(conch shell and coral bangles)followed by the pins in her hair.

"Humein paanch minute dijiye...hum abhi change karke aate hain."Haseena said and ran inside the washroom taking the saree with her.

☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Their first night🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Finally Anuseena are married.How will be their life after marriage.Stay tuned to witness a lot more of their lovey dovey moments.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱