ᴀᴅᴠɪᴋ's ғᴇᴠᴇʀ

AUTHOR

The rays peeped through the window breaking Haseena's sleep.As her usual routine she woke up and caressed Advik's head first when she felt his forehead to be burning.

"Advik bacche..."She grew worried meanwhile Advik wokenup and started crying vigorously.

"Itna tez bukhar kaise aagaya isse."She mumbled immediately checked his temparature with a thermometer.
"102⁰ bukhar!Hey bhagwan...bacche rona bandh karo...humara Raja beta mat ro."She picked him up in her arms and started tapping his back to calm him down.
Here listening to Advik's vigorous cries both ammi and Anubhav came upstairs.

"Haseena Advik itna ro kyun Raha hain?"Ammi asked.

"Dekhiye na ammi 102⁰ bukhar hain isko.Anubhavji gaadi nikaliye na please isko lekar abhi doctor k paas chalna hain."Haseena said.

"Haseenaji subha k saat baj rahe hain...abhi aapko doctor nahi milega..aap ek kaam kijiye phone lagaiye Advik k doctor ko."Anubhav suggested.

"Arey Haan...sahi kaha aapne.Hum phone lagate hain."Haseena said and called Advik's doctor.

"Hello Doctor hum Haseena Malik baat karrahe hain..Advik ki maa.Ma'am usse bohot tez bukhar aaya hua hain,102⁰.........Okay,okay,hum shaam ko aajayenge aur abhi kya de usse?.....crocin,okay.Thank You doctor."She disconnected the call.

"Anubhavji aap please Advik ki dawai laa denge?"

"Haseenaji please mat kahiye,hum abhi jaate hain."Anubhav said and in no time rushed to get medicine.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

It was around 1am,Anubhav was working on his laptop.He was having hard time concentrating since Advik was crying continuously since past 30 minutes.He closed his laptop and went out of the room only to meet ammi at the stair case landing.

"Aap bhi upar Jaarahi hain ammi?"He asked.

"Haan beta...dekho na Advik kaise to Raha hain... puri raat nahi sone dega Haseena ko."Ammi said being worried.

"Ammi aap befiqr hokar sojaiyye hum dekhte hain."Anubhav said assuringly and ammi agreed.

HASEENA

I was pacing to and fro continuously trying to calm my baby when I heard a knock at my room's door.I opened the door to find Anubhavji standing there.

"Anubhavji aap isswaqt yaha...sab thik hain na?"I asked.

"Sab thik nahi hain isliye toh yaha aaye hain hum Haseenaji."He said
"Hum Advik ko dekhne aaye hain."

"Dekhiye na kab se roye jaraha hain...dawai toh dediya hain humne phir bhi chup nahi horaha."Haseena said worriedly,rocking her baby in her arms.

"Shayad bukhar utar raha hain iska aur jaise humlogo ko takleef hoti hain isse bhi horahi hogi."Anubhav said.

My heart was sinking every moment seeing my son crying.Poor baby I couldn't do anything to help him.Anubhav tried to take him  but he refused to leave me.

"Advik ki wajah se aapki neend toot gayi...I'm sorry Anubhavji."I apologised.

"Aap abhi tak hume paraya hi samajhti hain Haseena isliye baar baar maafi mangti hain humse...dil se Advik ko apna beta mante hain hum aur apne bete se kabhi ek pita ko pareshani nahi hoti."He said.

My heart bloomed at his words... probably I've made a correct decision of marrying him.

Between our talks we noticed that Advik has stopped crying...I tried to lie him down on the bed but as soon as he touched the bed he started crying again.

"Arey kya hogaya Advik aap phir se kyun rone lage."I picked him up again and he immediately fell silent.I realised that my son wants to be in my arms and couldn't do otherwise even though I was feeling super tired and I've to go to college tomorrow since exams are going on.

"Advik."Anubhavji called him sweetly.My baby looked at him  and Anubhavji extended his hands.This time Advik agreed to go to him.Anubhav put him on his shoulder and started patting him gently.

"Haseenaji aap sojaiyye...hum Dhyan rakhte hain Advik ka."He said.

"Arey nahi Anubhavji aap kyun takleef lenge.."I tried to protest but his look made me shut my mouth.I agreed and let him take care of Advik as I really needed some sleep.I lied down and watched Anubhav as he paced to and fro while lulling Advik to sleep.I felt and unexplainable happiness seeing the duo together.Seeing Anubhav's love for Advik made me emotional and I knew that he wasn't faking a bit of it.I noticed that Advik was fast asleep in Anubhavji's arms,he sat on the sofa with him in his arms.My eyelids felt heavy as sleep slowly took over me.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

Next morning I woke up to Advik's giggles.I opened my eyes to find him sitting on the sofa and Anubhavji sitting infront of him on the floor and they were playing peek a boo.Seeing my son happy brought a smile on my face.I looked at Anubhavji who was looking no less innocent that Advik.His messy hairs were adding to his cuteness.I wonder how could someone look so hot and cute at the same time.Oh no Haseena!What the hell are you thinking!

"Mummaaa.."Advik happily called.

"Good morning Haseenaji."Anubhavji wished me with a smile.

"Good morning Anubhavji."I wished him and got off the bed and went near them and picked my baby up.His temperature was now normal and he looked alright.

"Hum toh kal pura hi sogaye...tang toh nahi kiya na isne?"I asked.

"Bilkul bhi nhi Haseenaji...bas ek baar jaga tha."He said getting up the floor.

"Ek baat kahe?"I asked and he nodded affirmatively.

"Aapko dekhkar hi pata chal raha hain ki neend Puri nahi hui hain aapki...agar zyada kaam ka pressure na ho toh aaj half day le lijiye."I said as I noticed his tired eyes.

"Uski avashyakta nahi hain Haseenaji...humein aadat hain raatbhar jagkar kaam karne ki."He said.This stubborn man.

"Zaroorat nahi ki har aadat acchi ho...issliye kaherahe hain hosake toh half day le lijiye."I said strictly and he nodded like an obedient student which made me laugh inside but outside I maintained my strict demeanor.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Is it Love?🍀
꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Our Little Advik suffered from fever but that definitely changed the perspective of Haseena about Anubhav even if a bit.Do let me know if you liked Anubhav's fatherly side?

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱