Movie Night - Intermission

This is for @readershraz as a follow up to something that I wrote My Fairy Girl and a Sprite where we may have gotten a bit frisky on the phone. This is NOT the norm for me, but since she asked I figured why not.

I'm starting the mature warning at the beginning all the way through. . . .

********************************************************************

****

He had been so sure that Eda would surprise him last night but she didn't so when the knock came tonight he opened the door without even looking. It was an unpleasant surprise.

"What are you doing here Balca?"

"When we were at Aydan hanim's party earlier this evening I didn't get much of an opportunity to talk with you and I wanted to discuss the PR campaign that I've been working on. You're so busy during the day that I thought to take a chance and drop in. I hope you don't mind," she said this as she walked into his apartment and dropped her coat over the sofa.

Serkan looked at his watch, it was almost nine, Eda was probably not going to show again. His frustration was reaching a peak. They had danced so close tonight. She knew what she did to him, she could feel what she did to him. The teasing seemed to only bother him not her he guessed.

"We can look at it briefly. In the future ask Leyla to schedule time on my calendar, I prefer to do business in the office."

Balca smiled slyly, she was here now and she had him, the dinner she ordered should be here soon and they could sit and feed each other. Who cared about work. Balca leaned forward to pick up the file and pretended to get a paper cut, "Oh that stings!"

"What?"

"Nothing, I just cut myself on the file."

Serkan held out his hand, "Here, let me look."

Balca leaned forward and placed her hand in his, Serkan was looking at her hand but saw nothing. He did hear something though, a quickly indrawn breath. He lifted his head toward the sound and saw Eda in the door with a bucket of popcorn in her arms. She tried to move backwards but her escape was blocked by a delivery man.

"Eda, you're late." He practically vaulted the couch to get to her, he knew what this looked like to her and she was going to kill him.

Serkan went to kiss her but she slammed the popcorn into his stomach, "I'm sure that you and your guest thought that I was just the delivery person Serkan."

"No Eda, Balca came over to do some work and then got a paper cut. I already told her to schedule time in the office. The deliveryman must have the wrong apartment, I didn't order anything."

Balca had no intention of leaving, "Were you going to the movies Eda? Maybe you and I can go sometime. Serkan bey and I were working and going to have some pizza. We don't want to make you late."

"Actually Balca . . . . "

Serkan stopped Eda with a quick hard kiss to her mouth, "Actually Balca, Eda brought the popcorn here for us. We're having a movie night together. Like I told you earlier, please schedule some time on my calendar in the office to review the work."

Balca turned away before they could see the anger in her face when an idea came to her. She quickly slipped off an earring and tucked it behind a pillow. It would give her an excuse to come back. She smiled at them stiffly before grabbing her coat and purse and leaving. The pizza man still waiting to be paid.

Serkan pushed some bills into his hands, "She gets cranky when she's hungry, thanks" and closed the door on him.

"Eda is wasn't how it looked. I didn't invite her here she showed up. I've been waiting for you to surprise me for the past two days."