An Eye for an Eye

In this scenario Eda decides that she will handle Selin in her own way, thanks to @MariaAngela948 who some time ago made this suggestion - I eventually get there. Thank you all for bearing with me! You all have wonderful ideas and I love that you share and collaborate with me!

And yes there are Mature scenarios between the ****

**********************************************************************

Eda sat at her desk silently fuming, this was the last straw. She had taken enough of Selin's abuse and if Serkan wasn't going to stand up for her then she was going to do it herself. Blah, blah, blah the contract to break up Selin and Ferit. She had eyes, Selin and Ferit would break up all on their own and then Selin could come running back to Serkan. If he wanted her he could have her.

She was playing by the three strikes rules these days where Serkan was concerned and she was just so mad at him she could barely look at him. Strike one was when he yelled at her over Selin finding the engagement contract in his desk. How was that her fault? It wasn't. No, St. Selin was nosing around in Serkan's drawer looking for a pen. The very same pen she pulled from her purse not two minutes later but Serkan blamed her. It was her fault that they were doing dinner, her fault that they were pretending to live together. But he was wrong, it was Selin. The snake had spread her vicious lies once again to make her look bad.

Strike two came after Antalya. Eda was even madder about this one because she went ahead and did something stupid, she went ahead and fell in love with Serkan. She thought that he felt something back. It was in the way he looked at her at the falls or carried her away from the paparazzi and took her to the boat. That was the most romantic thing he had ever done and no one was watching. No one asked him to do it. No, when he was a no show at work the following day and then Selin told her that she just wasn't that special. Only the people closest to Serkan knew why he wasn't there on August nineteenth and Serkan wouldn't tell her either.

Then later that night Serkan did tell her the story. It was beautiful and sad all at the same time. They sat there just the two of them, there was no one to put a show on for. Same when he held her while they slept, just the two of them. Later that night he played his guitar for her and gave her the pick as a souvenir and she stupidly fell all the rest of the way in love with him.

Strike three came on Serkan's birthday and it was the biggest blow to her heart. She overheard Engin and Serkan talking about Selin. Engin told Serkan that Selin would choose him over Ferit any day and that was what Serkan wanted. Serkan asked her to send Selin flowers the insensitive jerk. Then there was Selin insisting on doing dinner with Serkan and his birthday was the only night that she had free. Instead of him saying no he accepted it. He accepted dinner with Selin on his birthday, not her, never her.

Eda was done after that it was time for her to start fighting back against Selin. Fighting back against Serkan. If he wanted Selin back so badly she would serve him up to her on a silver platter. Even though he was sweet to her the night of his birthday when he came and found her at the soup restaurant Eda still had that lingering resentment. She loved him but he needed to make his mind up. Her or Selin, she was done fighting.

She would drive herself to Sile if only her car would cooperate. When Serkan arrived to pick her up where her car broke down she remained stubbornly silent. Only when they arrived at the site did she speak to him and he confirmed her thoughts, she was temporary and he was ready to replace her. It was all she could do to keep her tears in as she got out of the car. Fine Serkan Bolat, you can have Selin Atakan with my blessings.

Serkan watched Eda's back, he thought after last night they had gotten over the nightmare of his birthday. Didn't she understand that all he wanted was to spend his birthday with her? He tried to get her to sit next to him and then Selin had to come and ruin it all. He wanted Eda to surprise him with dinner and she did. Eda planned for him to have dinner with Selin. Why was she shutting him out? Why was she picking fights when they didn't need to fight? And why was he falling into the trap and fighting back? This one slip of a woman had him twisted in knots.