Jealousy

Because some people like the student/teacher era (ahem @hkrmiyy) I spun this a bit and took it from the episode where Serkan promises to go to Italy with Eda because several of you had asked for a version from there.

They do go to Italy as a couple, let the games begin!

*********************************************************************

Serkan jumped as the plate of cookies was smacked down on the table in front of him, "The third plate this week Serkan. Don't you think it's getting out of hand?"

"I don't know that cannoli count as cookies Eda," smirked Serkan.

He was treading a fine line here and he knew it provoking his fiancée's temper like he was but it was her idea that they not be a public couple in Italy. Eda wanted to succeed on her own not as the fiancée of Serkan Bolat, famous architect. He understood, he didn't like it but he understood. When he made the decision to come with her to Italy he had no idea that the university would offer him a guest lecturer position. Serkan was content to spend time with Eda exploring Italy and working in ArtLife East as Engin liked to call it.

"They have no respect for you being an engaged man," grumbled Eda.

He turned in his chair as he watched her walk back towards the kitchen and called after her, "It wasn't my idea to not be public if you recall Eda."

It probably wasn't the wisest thing to do, reminding Eda of her decision or to provoke her but he really would prefer that they just be public. Serkan got up and followed Eda into the kitchen. She had her back to him cleaning some string beans.

Serkan cuddled her to him from behind, "What's this really about Eda?"

"Nothing Serkan, you can accept all the cookies you want. If you don't want to let these women know that you're engaged that's fine," Eda pouted.

He rested his chin on her shoulder, "This isn't about cookies and you know it. What's wrong Eda?"

She set down the paring knife and put her arms around his, "I just get jealous and you know it. All those women signed up for your lecture aren't even architecture students just so they can moon over you. I've seen how they all dress up for your classes."

"There has only been one woman that I have ever seen and that is you Eda, you know that. To me you are and will always be the most beautiful woman," he began placing kisses along her neck as his hands came up to cup and massage her breasts.

"Are you thinking to make me forget about these women with sex?" as she tipped her head back and arched into him.

"Nope, this is because I can't resist you," he trailed one hand into the front of her shorts and began to dip his fingers into her sex. Eda pushed back against his erection as her arms came over her head to grip his. She turned her head to kiss him.

Eda broke the kiss to turn in his arms, she reached for the hem of his shirt to take it off, "Just remember that you're mine and I love you Serkan Bolat," said Eda fiercely as she pulled him back for a kiss. She was the aggressor this time showing Serkan the depth of her passion for him.

He growled a bit as he unfastened her shorts and slid them down her legs with her thong and lifted her onto the countertop. He undid his jeans and pushed them down his legs taking his briefs with while Eda tossed her top over her head to land in the sink. Serkan pulled Eda to the edge of the counter onto his erection as she wrapped her legs around his hips to hold him tight.

"Give me a minute love," Serkan groaned into her neck.

She knew what he meant, their initial joining was meant to savor. Eda hummed as she held him a bit closer, licking the join of his neck and shoulder before giving him a love bite. As Eda sucked his skin in Serkan began thrusting, "More love." She moved to the side of his neck and gave him another one. Eda giving him love bites was a turn on for him. His body always wore her love proudly. Serkan pulled her further off the counter and drove harder into her. It was his turn to mark her as he came releasing in her, pushing her over the edge so that her walls gripped his cock tightly and pulled every last drop from him.