Beauty and The Beast Are Colliding

When Eddie got home, he laid in bed, wide awake. He was always amped after a show, especially when the show went really well, which tonight's had. He felt like he'd played the best he ever had. He'd been terrified to play The Call of Ktulu live but he wanted to do it for Steve because he knew Steve would like it. He was scared he'd mess it up, but he hadn't. He hadn't missed a single note. And all that excitement was still running through him. So he just laid there, thinking about Steve, which of course led him to thinking about Steve's body, which led him to having a hard on.

He smiled as he covered it with his hand and rubbed softly through the fabric of his boxers. He wanted to come, but he didn't want to jerk off. All he could think about was how much better it felt when Steve jerked him off. Or the way Steve's mouth had felt on him the other night. God, he'd give anything for that right now. He opened his eyes and looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. He could call Steve, He had a private line in his room so it wouldn't disturb his parents if he called. Eddie propped himself up in bed, half sitting, half laying and reached for the phone. Steve answered on the first ring.

"Eddie, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Eddie answered with a quiet laugh. "Can't I call when I'm not having an attack?"

"Of course you can," Steve told him. "I'm just not used to it this late."

"Did I wake you up?"

"No. I'm just reading," Steve said. "What's up?"

"I am, baby."

"I see." Steve chuckled before continuing in a lower, sexier tone. "Is there something I can do for you?"

"Maybe." Eddie slipped his hand into his boxers and wrapped it around his erection. "I'm so fucking hard, baby," Eddie said. "I usually am after I play a show."

"What do you usually do after a show," Steve asked huskily.

"Get my dick sucked," Eddie said as he started stroking. "At the least."

"Why didn't you tell me," he asked. "I would have sucked your dick for you, baby." Eddie moaned quietly at that thought. "Are you touching yourself?" Eddie moaned again and Steve smiled. "Imagine me between your legs, stroking your dick for you. Do you want me to suck it for you, Eddie?"

"Fuck yeah," Eddie whimpered. "I want to put my dick in your mouth."

"You taste so good, baby."

"Are you doing it too, Steve?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah, baby. I want you to come with me." He could hear Steve moving around on the other end of the line and after a minute, he sighed softly.

"Okay, Eddie," Steve said. "I've got my dick in my hand, imagining it's your hand."

Neither spoke for a long time, they just listened to each other breathing, the soft moans and whimpers escaping each other's lips. After a couple of minutes, Eddie's breaths started to come quicker, his moaning got louder and hearing that brought Steve even closer to his own orgasm. He said Eddie's name and Eddie groaned.

"I want you so fucking bad, baby," Eddie moaned. "Fuck, Steve, talk to me. Tell me you want me."

"I want you, too, Eddie," he said. "So fucking bad. I want to taste you again, feel that big, hard dick between my lips." Eddie cried out and Steve knew he was about to come. "I want to be inside you, baby. You want that? You want me inside you?"

"Fuck, yeah, I want you to say it."

"I want to fuck you, Eddie." Eddie started to come with a low howl. "That's it, baby. Come for me while I fuck you."