The Fall

[King alfor made Allura the key to find the lions, while he made y/n the main source to power the castle, as he put some of the crystal into his blood... with permission of course. Without you, the crystal is low powered. also there is a com in here]

After a little bit of the beast, Allura allowed the Arusians to explore the castle, while the Arusian king tells his version of Voltron's battle against the Galactic Gladiator before a party of Arusians. Two groups of Arusians act as either combatant.

"The monster fell from the sky! It was an epic battle, but Voltron was victorious!" He yelled, as the Arusians pretending to be the Robeast knock down the other Arusians pretending to be Voltron.

"... No. I said, Voltron was victorious!" He spoke, opening one eye , as the Arusians end the battle accurately, and the Arusians cheer.

"Thank you, Your Majesty, for that... wonderful production. It saddens me that we must leave tomorrow, but we must continue our battle with Zarkon and spread peace throughout the universe." Allura spoke, looking to the side, before handing the king an Altean communicator.

"Your Highness... please accept this gift. This will allow you to contact us anytime you need help. Arus will be the first planet in the Voltron Alliance." She explained "Hoorah!" The king yelled, holding the communicator up in the air and the Arusians cheer, as Hunk approaches Keith, Lance and Y/n.

"We ought to get something like that." Hunk spoke "Like what?" Lance asked "You know, like, a cheer. Like, a team cheer that we do." Hunk explained "Mm-hmm. Yeah, okay. How about, uh... I say 'Vol' and you say 'Tron.' Vol—!" Lance spoke, making y/n and Keith look at each other, before saying "Uh... Vol-tron?" "No! No, no, no, no, no. The cheer includes the instructions. I say 'Vol' and you say..." Lance repeated "... Vol-tron?" They spoke "... We'll work on it." Lance said, looking the other way, as Keith and y/n shrug at hunk and Lance drinks the Nunvill.... It did not kindle joy

"Y/n, what is this?" Lance asked, gulping it down, showing him the drink "Oh, That's Nunvill, the nectar of the gods." Y/n explained "It tastes like hot dog water and feet."

"Yeah, makes a wonderful hair tonic as well." Coran spoke up, behind Lance, scaring him and he sprinkles Nunvill on his mustache and it grows luxurious, and Lance retches; Looking at each other Y/n Keith, and Hunk prod at him until he falls. As that happened, Coran approaches Shiro, who is watching the Castle's entrance.

"Not feeling well? Try some Nunvill. Settles the stomach and brightens your smile." he suggested "I'm not sure we should be letting everyone wander in and out of the Castle like this. It doesn't seem safe." Shiro explained "Oh, these Arusians won't hurt anything—" He spoke, as he sees Arusians playing with a hover platter.

"... Much." He spoke, cringing at the sound of them crashing. "Besides, it's only fair to let them see the inside of a Castle that's been sitting on their planet for so long." Coran explained

"But who knows when Zarkon will attack again? I'm going to do a perimeter check, just in case." Shiro spoke, leaving the Castle.

Near the Castle of Lions, Sendak watches the Castle with Haxus.

"Commander Sendak, the Sentries are in position around the Arusian village." Haxus explained "Luck is on our side. Look, the Castle defenses are down. The door is wide open. With all these Arusians coming in and out, it should be nothing for you to infiltrate." Sendak spoke, looking at the smallest Paladin, Pidge, who was walking to go inside, holding... something, as Haxus looks over, he spots Pidge.

"I may not have to. Look. The small one has a Galra drone they've repurposed. If I can just get close enough to clone its signature code, I can send our bomb drone in undetected." Haxus spoke, leading to a smirk on Sendaks face "I knew you would not disappoint me, Haxus." He spoke, letting Haxus able to leave. Hurrying over and hiding behind a bush, he waits.