Return

As the Castle of Lions is approaching the Balmera, the team stands in the Bridge. "We'll be arriving at the Balmera soon. Liberating these Balmerans from Zarkon's grasp will not be easy." Allura said, "So, what's the plan? We go in there and just—Pow, pow, pow!" Lance  imitates laser fire. "—And free the prisoners?" "What was that noise?" Keith and y/n asked "Laser guns." Lance smirked "No, Lance, I think you mean—" Hunk imitates a huge laser cannon. "—Pow!" Hunk shouted "That sounds like fireworks." Lance frowned "Technically, they're more like—ba-choo, ba-choo, ba-choo!" Pidge imitates firing a small laser gun. "Okay, enough with the bad sound effects. ... Besides, it's more like— blam, blam, blam!"Shiro dramatically imitates firing a laser gun.

"What?" "You're crazy." "No way." "Nuh—Wrong." "No.. it's like Pidge's" Y/n laughed

"Paladins, focus." Allura said, wiping the smirks off their faces "Besides, we can't just shoot at the Galra. This Balmera, it's, like, alive. And from what we've seen, it doesn't look very good." Hunk said "Yes, it's an atrocity what the Galra have been doing to this grand beast. Stealing its Crystals, its very life force, without ever performing the energy rejuvenation ceremonies to heal it." Coran explained "After seeing Shay's people enslaved, it made me realize how bad Zarkon really is. And we're the only ones who can stop him." Hunk continued "Okay, so we can't go into the tunnels guns blazing. Plan B. We figure out how to draw the Galra up to the surface and battle them out there." Shiro said. "Wait, I know! If we attack all of this big mining stuff on the surface, the Galra troops will have to come out to defend it. Then we beat them up, head down to the tunnels, Voltron saves the day."

"But how will we know how many are left down in the tunnels?" Shiro asked "We can track the Galra and the Balmerans using Biothermal Life Indicator Point Technology." Allura said, as Y/n brings a hologram of a BLIP drone "Oh, BLIP tech!" Pidge pushed up their glasses, and Y/n and Allura does not understand and stares at Pidge silently. "... It's an acronym?" they said.

"One of you will need to fly around the Balmera and drop sensors into the shafts on each side." Allura said, and the hologram imitates the plan. "Then we'll be able to see where the Galra and the Balmerans are. There are already sensors built into your suits." Allura said. "I can do it. I just modified the Green Lion with the invisible maze's cloaking ability. I should be able to fly around unnoticed." Pidge smirked, and Coran brings up an image of the Balmera's surface on screen. "That's their main power generator. If you take that down, it will severely weaken their defenses." Coran said

"We'll stay in cloud cover and give tactical support. With the Castle's defenses weakened from Sendak's Crystal, we won't be of much help to you." Coran said. "I'll take out the power generator. Keith, Lance, Hunk, you take out these big mining rigs around the area." Shiro said. "Yeah! Okay, let's do this! Let's go kick some alien butt!" Hunk hyped

"You think the Balmerans will have a parade for us after we've freed everybody?" Lance asked and Keith and y/n sends a video transmission to him. "It's not about the glory, Lance. It's about freeing prisoners from Zarkon." "It's about helping" Y/n and Keith said "No, I know. I know. But still. When they—" The Blue Lion launches from the Castleship, jolting Lance. The Lions fly towards the Balmera's surface; the Galra structures start firing lasers.

----

"This is it. Get your heads in the game. Remember, the Balmera is a living creature. Make sure you pinpoint only the Galra installations and not its surface." Shiro said, "Initiating cloak." Pidge separates from the group and turns invisible to drop BLIP drones and Lance and Hunk destroy Galra weapons. "How do I take this thing down?" Shiro asked and The Black Lion displays its Jaw Blade on the screen of the cockpit. "What's that? Jaw blade? Okay! Let's do this!" He uses the Black Lion's jaw blade to destroy the power generator, while Pidge finishes dropping BLIP drones.