Traitors with a hint of space cops

(Before you were Alluras bodyguard, you were an electrician so you know a lot about fiing things, and you know Allura, and the others can handle her and themselves, though you dont trust them still, you trust them enough to leave Allura with them, without worrying that she'll get hurt, also there is a com)

In the Castle of Lions, Lance and Y/n is sleeping inside a pod within the Sleep Chamber as their team watches, sans Coran who is at the console.

"I can't tell if they look healthy... or not." Hunk said "I think their breathing weird." Pidge spoke "Oh, come on!" Keith said, trying to tap on the pods, but Allura stops him.

"Not yet! A few more ticks." Allura said "How much better do you think he's gonna get in a few more ticks?" Keith asked "And what exactly is a tick?" Pidge asked "You know, a time-slice." Allura spoke "What, like a second?" Shiro asked "What is a... "second"?" Allura asked, and Pidge takes out a clock counting seconds to show Allura.

"Like this." Pidge smiled "I'm not sure. I think ticks are bigger. Coran, do you have a ticker?" She asked "Right here, Princess." Coran took out a ticker counting ticks to compare.

"I think ticks are a little slower." Hunk said "I can't tell. We have to start them at the same time." Pidge looked up at Coran "Okay. Ready, go!" they both started the timers, and everyone huddles around to watch.

"Yes! I think we're winning." Hunk cheered "Winning what? The intergalactic time-measuring competition?" Keith asked "Yes." Hunk stated, while that happened, Lance and Y/n pod open, and Lance stumble while y/n walks perfectly, to the rest of the team.

"You guys having a clock party?" Lance asked "Aw, Lance, you just ruined it. Uh—Hey, Lance!" Hunk hugged him "What happened?" Y/n asked "We can tell you two all about it while you get something to eat. Are you able to walk?" She turned to Lance "Talking? Eating? Are you asking me out on a date?" Lance asked, making Allura unimpressed, as is most of the team.

"Yep. There he is." "Yep, he's okay." "Classic."

The team moves to the Dining Hall while Lance eats food goo with the Altean Mice... Y/n has Coran check if his feathers are alright. "He'd be Sendak's prisoner right now, if not for Pidge." Allura said "Well, you wouldn't have survived the explosion if Hunk and Coran hadn't gotten a new Crystal." Pidge explained, looking over the two

"Wow. Thanks, everybody. Sounds like the mice did more than you, though." Lance said at Keith "I punched Sendak!" he yelled at Lance "Yeah, apparently after I emerged from a coma and shot his arm off." "We had a bonding moment. I cradled you in my arms!" "Nope. Don't remember, didn't happen." "What happened to Sendak?" Y/n asked, letting the team turn to him "He's frozen in a cryo-pod. We're keeping him here in the Castle." Allura explained

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Lance asked "He's too dangerous to be set free. Besides, we might be able to get some information about Zarkon from him." Allura spoke "So, what's the plan now?" Y/n asked, looking down back tat the table "We have to get back to the Balmera and save Shay and her people." Hunk stated

"Wow! You are really hung up on this lady." Lance said, looking at him "No, it's not like that. Look, guys, when you see how Zarkon has treated these people and destroyed their home—They've been under his thumb for so long, they don't even know what it is to be free. It's up to us to set this right. This is what being a Paladin of Voltron is all about. It's time to man up." hunk gave out the speech... but Pidge frowns

"Then let's get moving. Time to go defend the universe." Shiro said and everyone got up, ready to leave, but Pidge said "Wait, I have something to say first. I need to come clean and... I'm afraid this may change the way you all think about me. Just so there are no secrets between us anymore, I can't "man up". ... I'm a girl." he explained, and Lance.. looks... uhm... flabbergasted. why dose he look lik- "I-I mean, I can "man up" because that's just a figure of speech. I don't have to actually be a man to "man up." I just have to be tough. But what I'm saying—" Pidge explained, but got scared when Lance "Huh—Eh—Wha—?! You're a girl!? HOW!?"