Chapter 1: Sweet Dreams

V's POV:

Dreams, I normally don't care enough to remember them. I'm not one to feel emotions besides the pleasure of ripping worker drones apart and drinking their sweet oil. But I have had a strange dream today, it feels too real to just be a dream. Are these memories?

I was in a mansion, wearing a maid outfit and glasses, wandering around a room full of tables and chairs. I then bumped into a male drone, we fell onto the floor with the glass cups he was holding shattering into pieces. "I'm so sorry," the male drone said. "It's okay, I wasn't looking" I replied as I attempted to pick up the glass from the floor. As I reached for a piece of glass as did the other drone, our hands produced a spark as they met. I gasped as I pulled my hand away from the other drone. We both blushed but the other drone was then kicked in the head by another drone, she was wearing an identical outfit as me, she kinda looked like J, the leader of my squad.

"Move it moron—hi Tessa, oh no another one?" Said the J lookalike I then turned my head to see the human girl, her features look like a glitched out black mess, with another drone behind her. This other drone then stepped toward the right and smiled, before I started to process what was happening I woke up.

In my confusion I fell into the ground below, I was thinking about the dream for a bit but I then saw my leader J and another disassembly drone in front of me. Since when did we have a third member? Whatever, I didn't pay attention to whatever J said to me before we went out to hunt. Maybe the thought of more ways of killing worker drones will get that dream out of my head. Maybe it's just a dumb dream.

Nullraiser's log:

My mission, along with my partner Nailrazor, is to destroy these predators that the humans sent so that we will become saviors in the optics of these Worker Drones, we will enslave them without them even realizing that they have become our slaves, why? It was Thundercracker's idea, 2nd in command of the Decepticons. He has the highest authority only second to lord Starscream himself. I'm going to continue to log my thoughts until we get to this planet. It will only take an orbital cycle until we get there.

- Nullrasier logging out.

Notes:

Stellar Cycle = 1 Year

Orbital Cycle = 1 Month

Deca Cycle = 10 days

Solar Cycle = 1 Day

Mega-Cycle = 1 Hour

Cycle = 1 Minute

Nano-Cycle = 1 Second