Chapter 20: Surprise visit

Nullrasier's POV:

Me and Nailrazor were inside our ship. Nothing out of the ordinary until a space Bridge opens outside and Thundercracker steps out. This was unexpected and we stepped out of the ship to approach him. "I see, is everything going to plan?" Thundercracker in a tired voice. Thundercracker is known to be tired, overworked, and a bit dry nowadays. "Yes, Sir." Nailrazor said. "What brings you here, Thundercracker?" Thundercracker glared at Nailrazor before speaking. "I need to make sure you two aren't somehow messing it up. And from now on I will supervise this mission personally." Thundercracker then headed toward the ship. "And one more thing. From now on I will be the one to report to Soundwave." Thundercracker then entered the ship and we followed him.

Inside the ship Thundercracker was sitting on a chair and typing on the ship's computer. "Nailrazor, Nullrasier! Check on the progress of the colony you found. I will meet with you in 5 mega-cycles." Thundercracker ordered and we of course followed and transformed to our jet mode and flew to the city.

The harsh storms of Copper-9 made it really hard to see and the wind was hitting our cockpits. We begin to land on the ground and transform into our robot modes. We then headed towards the colony but with the harsh winds we had to cover our optics. We finally reached the bunker evident with the corpses of the 2 murder drones attached to poles. I knocked on the door of the bunker and waited for a couple of cycles until someone finally answered. "Wh—oh it's you two. Why have you come here?" Fred asked. "We were checking on the progress of the space bridge." Nailrazor answered but his voice was a bit muffled by the sounds of harsh winds. "Richard says that it will be ready within 2 days." Nailrazor then tried to contact Thundercracker. "Scrap! I can't contact Thundercracker, it must be the storm interfering with our signals." Nailrazor said, obviously annoyed by this inconvenience. "Do we head back to the ship? There is no reason for Thundercracker to go here." I asked because it made no sense for us to wait for Thundercracker here and because I don't want to stand in this storm. I think I can feel my joints start to freeze. "Yes. There is nothing important for Thundercracker to personally see. Let's go." Nailrazor said impatiently as he walked in the direction of the ship and I followed him not long after. I heard the bunker door close behind us as we left.

We had trouble traversing the harsh storms in our jet modes. The storm lowered visibility and the radiation interfered with our navigation systems however it's better than walking. Eventually we made it to the ship and transformed to our robots mode. "The storm has halted construction but they say that it will be done in 2 solar cycles." I said to Thundercracker who was standing on the doorway of the ship. "That is unfortunate but when you guys were here, did you find any other cities?" Me and Nailrazor stood in silence with Thundercracker just facepalming and groans in annoyance.

(Alright after this, I will mainly focus on the disassembly drones. I felt like I have leaned to the transformers section for a bit too long.)