Chapter 4: Memories?

V's POV:

These strange dreams have become more common. Maybe they are not dreams but memories of a past life. Was I really a worker drone? I have so many questions but the most important one was who was my boyfriend from my dreams? I need to know, I must find him but in recent dreams this worker drone I don't recognize from the first dream keeps following us, alway interrupting our moments. I kept replaying these memories when I was bored until something interesting happened, had to sleep, or whenever J tried to get my attention for something.

I was replaying a moment when me and him were dancing together, alone in the room we first met, I was looking right at him. When someone interrupted it, "uh V is something bothering you lately?" It was a voice I somewhat recognized. I snapped out my trance and closed the tab that held the replaying memory to see a male disassembly drone. It was the same one that talked to me when I fed a worker drone his entrails, but he looked almost exactly like my boyfriend from my memories. "Who are you again?" I asked. "My name is N. I have been a part of my squad since we landed here." He said a bit nervously. Wait a part of my squad, so the boyfriend from my memories was in the same squad as me for god knows how many years. It can't be but here he is. I can't believe this. "Uh s-shouldn't we be going back to the spire? The sun is going to rise in an hour." N said. I nodded and we flew back to the spire, my mind was filled with thoughts, does he remember our past lives? Do I rekindle our relationship? Does this mean I can finally feel love again? How can I make him mine?

N's POV:

I saw V zoning out again, she has been doing that a lot recently. I have alway had a massive crush on her ever since I first laid eyes on her. Something about her seems ..familiar. But she was super cool and good at her job. However I don't really talk to her often, anytime I do she flies away. Maybe she has something better to do? And she rarely remembers my name or my existence. But why would she? I have always been useless and terrible. I approached her and said "uh V is something bothering you lately?" She snapped out of whatever daydream (night dream?) she has been having. She then looked at me and asked "uh who are you again?" Of course she doesn't remember me. "My name is N. I have been a part of your squad since we landed here." I responded. Her eyes went wide, I looked behind me but there was nothing of importance there, I then looked back at her. "Uh s-shouldn't we go back to the spire? The sun is going to rise in an hour." I said. She nodded and we flew back to the spire. During our trip back to the spire she has been staring at me. Did I do something wrong?

Nullraiser's log:

Just 3 solar cycles and 5 mega cycles before we land to Copper-9. Again not much has happened since I last wrote. All we did for the past 13 solar cycles is basic maintenance. If we fail they will obviously send more seekers to replace us. I can already feel my Energon pumping through my systems. It has been a long time since I have seen combat. Nailrazor shares this feeling. This is probably going to be an easy mission.

- Nullraiser logging out