Chapter 3: The flower

V's POV:

Yet another strange dream, same mansion, same outfit, and him. I was finished with cleaning the guest room when J said "Look I care for you, but I don't get why you like that clumsy butler." I turned my head toward her. "There is just something about him. He is just cute." I responded. "Well what if our masters found out about this? What will they do to you two?" J asked. It was a good question, but I then said "Well I will put in the effort that they don't." I then exited the room,I went toward the room filled with tables and chairs, the same room I met him. I then saw him with a white flower in his hand. "Here I want you to have this" he said as he placed the flower on my hair, he was blushing the whole time. "Where did you get this?" I asked. "The gardener was cutting some of the flowers and I asked if I could have one." He asked. "It kinda reminded me of you. Do you like it?" The newfound feeling returned. I then moved towards him and kissed him. "There's my answer." I said. His screen read ERROR, as he fell to the floor. I giggled at his reaction. And then again I awoke to the sound of J's yelling.

That kiss tasted sweeter than any oil. I must have it again, I must find him. I landed on the snow below. "You are finally awake, come on we got a job to do!" said J, there was a male disassembly drone next to her, he looked familiar. Whatever, it's time to hunt some worker drones.

A few hours later:

I ripped out pieces of metal filled with oil from a still living worker drone. "No please, don't feed me my own entrails in front of my family." Pleaded the worker drone. But I don't care for this tin can and did exactly what he pleaded not to. I clawed, shot him with oil spilling everywhere. I laughed while doing so, "yet I still feel nothing." I said with a tooth filled smile. I then began to pick my teeth with my claws. "So uh V I heard this planet wide toxic death storm is especially inhospitable tonight." I heard a voice from behind me. "Huh oh god! Who are you?" I said before I quickly flew away from that area. "My name is N, but a whole letter is a lot to remember" I heard faintly. Who was he, but why did he sound and look familiar?

Nullraiser's log:

1 deca cycle and 9 solar cycles to go until we get to our destination. Not much has happened since I last wrote this but then again it was just only a solar cycle ago. I kinda want to capture one of these predator drones so I can dissect them. I want to know what makes them tick, but I need a live specimen for more accurate results. Maybe I can gather some information that might be useful, I have to tell Nailrazor about this plan.

- Nullraiser logging out.