Chapter 17: Chicago flashbacks (Starscream)

Starscream's POV:

We have launched our attack on the city. Sentinel Prime and Megatron have been working together to revive Cybertron. Soundblaster and Laserwave took command of the ground forces. Soundwave is working on the Space bridge. The rest of the Decepticons are to secure the city and destroy any opposition. The seekers have been patrolling the skies for any sign of attacks......

.....The autobots and their human allies, N.E.S.T, have breached the city and all decepticons have been ordered to stand their ground. I spotted a human military aircraft and took it down with my Null-rays. And watched as those humans fell, I quickly transformed and flew away...

...I spotted the human Autobot ally named Sam Witwicky. I landed near him. "What a treat, you and me alone." I then flipped the bus he was next to upside down, "You can't hide boy!" I said while ripped off the top of the bus. "I just love it when your little insect feet try to run!" I mocked him while he ran from me. I leaned over in a way to taunt him, because why not taunt an insect such as him. He then used a grappling hook and it launched to my eye. It hurt so much and it disconnected my eye. I panicked and started flailing around in an attempt to get him off me. I knocked him into a window of a building and NEST soldiers arrived. I tore the string from the grapple hook off of me and transformed into my jet mode and flew away...

...after a while I returned to Megatron only to see him and the AllSpark fall into the collapsing Space Bridge. I saw Sentinel's corpse and Optimus badly damaged, the other Autobots went to his aid. Now that Megatron is gone, I will assume command of the Decepticons. "My fellow Decepticons,I am incredibly saddened to report that Megatron, our leader and founder, has fallen. He was going through a space bridge before it collapsed. As the highest ranking Decepticon I shall succeed him. Decepticon follow me!" I announced to the remaining Decepticons, I then flew into the Nemesis and prepared what for my coronation...

...I wore a lavender cape alongside purple shoulder pads. I had to look my best for my coronation as the new leader of the Decepticons. The trumpets played as Blitzwing is about to give me my crown but were interpreted by the sounds of more trumpets. "Get on with the ceremony." I ordered. The trumpets played again until I blasted them with my null ray. Blitzwing then places the crown on my head with Thrust and Thundercracker standing guard. "My fellow Decepticons, as your new leader. I will ensure a future for the Decepticons. Due to most of our forces perishing during our failed invasion. We must work in the shadows until we are strong enough to become the most dominant force of the galaxy. It is going to be difficult when we are so weakened by our failed operations. We lost Laserwave, Soundblaster, and most of all, we lost Megatron. It is with a heavy spark that I announced his demise to you all but we must move on. We must move on to a new age, even though we are no longer as big as we once were, we will be strong. But we will not be disbanded just because of this huge loss. We will rise again! I will lead the Decepticons into its former glory, the universe will tremble before the might of the Decepticons! Let the reign of Starscream begin!" I said in a huge speech. "ALL HAIL STARSCREAM!" I hear many Decepticons cheer. I couldn't help but smirk, this has been the happiest solar cycle in my life.