Chapter 15: Tales aboard the Nemesis: Skyquake

Skyquake POV:

I walked through the halls and toward the Thundercracker's quarters. Thundercracker is the only Armada Captain in this ship as Slipstream is elsewhere and my twin, Dreadwing, is stationed near Archa Seven to make sure that freak mad scientist Tarantulas doesn't go rogue and use his techno organic abominations against us. I entered Thundercracker's quarters. "What is it Skyquake?" Thundercracker asked, he was sitting near a computer console and was hunched over and spoke in a tired voice like he has not slept in deca-cycles. "What is it with this plan? Have we stoop so low that we have resorted to taking dead worlds? If it were Megatron who was leading us we wouldn't have to fight for scraps." I said, I am really reluctant to follow Starscream but I saw Megatron's death first hand and since he was the one who kept the Decepticons mostly intact or what's left of them that is. "Megatron is dead and taking scraps and continuing to be in hiding is better than rusting inside a cell." Thundercracker responded. "Why must we continue to follow that coward Starscream?" I asked. "Who else would you follow? Overlord? Look what happened to him and his followers." Thundercracker said, his tone didn't change. I remained silent and left the room. It still bothers me to follow Starscream.

Not much else happened and my fellow seekers who were on board the ship I can barely tolerate. Ramjet is as insane as he is stupid, Sunstorm is a sycophant and always sucks to anyone, and Thrust ......he is okay I guess. I don't interact with Thrust that often but he is a bit too prideful. I then noticed Sideways leaning on the wall with his arms crossed over on his chest. Sideways is a weird one, I have no idea when he joined the Decepticons or where he even came from. He just appeared one cycle and when he speaks about his past it is always inconsistent and contradicting. I decided to ignore him and just walk past him. This place is boring.