Chapter 11: Construction

Nullrasier POV:

"Wake up, we got a job to do" I heard Nailrazor say. I finally woke up. The flashbacks of the war haunt me every so often. "Okay I'm up" I said in a tired voice. As we got out of the ship we were met with constant snow. The storm never seems to end. We walked to the ruined city. We brought the blueprints of a space bridge and its necessary components. Now we have to tell the workers to build the space bridge.

A walk to the city later:

We arrived at the bunker to meet with George. "So you want us to assemble this 'space bridge'? Fine it's the least we can do after you killed that murder drone." George said. "That would be correct. I have already informed my superiors of this." Nailrazor said, I then placed the necessary components on the ground. I think it will take about 7 solar cycles until it's finished. "Nullrasier, the locals said the Murder drones are known to hunt in a pack of 3. That would mean we have 2 more to deal with. We will have to patrol at night since they only come after the sun sets. We can't afford these murder drones to delay the construction of the space bridge." Nailrazor ordered. Well why couldn't they send the constructicons, it will take much quicker. Speaking of constructicons, what have they been doing for the past few orbital cycles? Whatever, it doesn't matter now.

A few hours later:

We were patrolling the skis near the bunker. It was night and the workers returned to the bunker. We then spotted 2 murder drones. One was male and the other female. They noticed us, but before they could react we shot their wings and they plunged toward the ground. We then transformed to our robot mode and landed on the ground to finish them off. I was holding the corpse of the murder drone we killed the other day and threw the corpse into the ground. "Oh God! They killed C." The female disassembly drone said in a panicked voice. They're both scared, how adorable. "You bastards! I'll kill you for that!" The male disassembly drones yelled. One of them fired a missile toward me and the blast severely damaged my left arm. I immediately shot the murder drone on the head. And after I shot the other one on the chest but barely missed its core. And I realized that they started to regenerate. I then remembered how we killed the other one. I then grabbed the murder drone, it tried to slash me with its claw, and ripped it in two. I then dropped the body and blasted its core. I then saw that the other one fled and I aimed my blaster at it before Nailrazor ordered "Let her go, she saw how we killed her friend. She is not going to bother us anytime soon." I then said "why were you just watching me fight them?" Nailrazor then responded "Because I already killed one, I wanted to see if you could as well." I watched as the female murder drone was fleeing, I can only imagine how terrified she must be, what a pathetic insect.

Nailrazor's Report:

We have begun construction on the space bridge as ordered. We have encountered 2 more murder drones and they have been dealt with. The space bridge should be operational in 7-9 solar cycles. The worker drones suspect nothing of our true intentions.