Chapter 9: Tales aboard the Nemesis: Blitzwing

Blitzwing's POV:

Just another solar cycle aboard the nemesis. It's been 1058 stellar cycles since we last battled the Autobots back at Chicago. Cloudcover, Dirge, and Sandstorm are all in some mission far away. Nailrazor and Nullrasier are both sent on a mission to 'liberate' some worker drones that the humans made. Speaking of drones, I was once a Quintesson Overcharge drone. They eventually abandoned me after a battle, I was forced to cannibalize the corpses of my fellow Overcharge drones for parts and fuel. I was eventually found by the Decepticons and I joined their ranks. I was slightly rebuilt. Shockwave reverse engineer my T-cog to create other Triple changers. I renamed myself Blitzwing, I later found out there was another bot that shared my name but he died on earth 1084 stellar cycles ago. Though I got my revenge on the Quintessons, oh how happy I was when we finally scorched the planet of Quintessa 96 Stellar cycles ago.

Looking around the hallway, I spotted Grindor walking along the halls and decided maybe I can get some answers from him."Hey Grindor, do you know when we are going to Copper-9?" I asked Grindor, he is the Decepticon strategist. "I don't know, Nailrazor and Nullrasier have just convinced a single colony to join us. We have to wait until the rainmakers get back before we join Nullrasier and Nailrazor. But we also ordered them to install a space bridge over there.." Grindor replied. You know it's surprising that someone that looks like a brute is actually really smart enough to conduct strategies, but there Grindor for you. I relate to the worker drones I heard about. Abandon and left to rust by their masters/creators.

There is not much happening on the ship. Most tasks get done by the seekers. Besides the seekers there are the highest ranking Decepticons on the bridge. There is Sideways but he is a bit creepy and unpredictable. Tarn sometimes visits here along with the DJD but they don't spend much time here. Oh there's Steve cleaning the floor, best not to bother him. The rest of the Decepticon forces are in hiding or elsewhere. I can't wait until we get to Copper-9.

QNA:

Comment any questions you have about the story or even ask the characters something. I will answer them some day.