3.

◸◹◸◹◸◹◸◹◸◹◸◹◸◹◸◹◸◹
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏᴜɴᴛʏ
◺◿◺◿◺◿◺◿◺◿◺◿◺◿◺◿◺◿

ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ - ʜᴀɴ sᴏʟᴏ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊ ☆ ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ✬   ✬   ┊   ┊
┊  ★           ★  ┊
☆                  ☆

Kallista had to run to keep pace with her Guardian.

The girl followed the armoured man as the pair marched through the town. Passing through the busy market which practically overflowed with life. The girl strayed away from her guardian, and walked towards a stall that for whatever reason had stuck out to her and piqued her interest. However, before she could make any further detours, a hand gripped the back of her jacket with a steel like hold, steering her away from the stalls and forcefully shoving her forward. So much so the girl had to quickly catch herself, as to not embarrass herself by falling on her face in front of everyone.

Clearly, the Mandalorian was short on patience and wasn't going to tolerate her behaviour today. He had been very lenient over the last couple of days but that wasn't the case now.

The girl turned to face her guardian, glaring at him as she adjusted her collar and hair, both of which had been messed up. She took pride in her appearance, after all they were tremendously important. They fed into first impressions, and whilst some people thought otherwise, first impressions are vital. Especially in a place as cruel as the vast galaxy.

The Mandalorian took a hold of the girl's arm, forcing her to walk alongside him, not wanting to waste any more time or lose her in the crowd. Only when they had gotten to the entrance of the cantina did he let go of her; however, he never let her out of his sight, not trusting the actions of those around them. And not trusting the girl to not wander off.

The two strolled up to a man sitting in a booth, arms spread wide in greeting when acknowledging their presence. "Ah, that was fast! Did you catch them all?"

The Mandalorian didn't voice a response, instead placed the tracking fobs onto the table. The man — Greef Karga, the leader of the Bondsman Guild and owner of the Cantina — collected them, pleased with the efforts of the unusual pair.

By unusual he meant that it wasn't everyday you'd see a fierce Mandalorian Bounty Hunter and a young teenage girl together, but he knew better than to make assumptions. He knew the girl almost as long as Mando himself had known her. They were the closest thing to father and daughter, which Greef thought was strange at first. He never associated the armoured man before him with being paternal, and yet he made a very good father figure. The guild leader found it endearing.

"Good, I'll begin the off load." He nodded, ushering one of his many employees from behind them, who after a quick hushed exchange left the room to do as instructed.

The Mandalorian unclipped his rifle, gesturing for Kallista to take the seat closest to the wall. In other words, trapping her in the corner so that she was incapable of causing any unnecessary trouble. She slid down to the end and got as comfortable as she could. He followed, sitting down next to her, carefully settling his rifle over his lap.

Greef fished his hand into his pockets before setting some credits on the table. The pair of hunters simply looked at the credits that sat staring back at them, neither of them impressed.