A/N (26/05/24)

Hey guys, exciting news!

I've began work on this story and have almost finished the first series!

There is still a lot to be done, however you may start seeing some chapters soon!

As a reward for your patience and support, here is a little snippet from chapter one. You guys deserve it!

Enjoy :D

<><><>

Pagodon was as unforgiving as any ice baron planet Kallista had ventured to.

And as the night drew closer and the atmosphere grew colder; Kallista found herself longing for the warmth and security of the ship.

All the more reason to move quickly, her guardian had said — Kallista thought nothing of it at the time.

Now the girl found herself wishing that she had stayed on the Razor Crest like instructed and not begged her guardian to allow her to accompany him. To begin with his answer was a swift and firm no. Like always. But after continuous back and forth arguments, her buir [father] had relented.

Initially, the foundling had rejoiced! No longer condemned to a sentence of boredom for an unprecedented amount of time alone on the ship. But only now she could see that she had made a grave mistake...

A mixture of ice and snow slushed beneath their boots, their outerwear sodden and provided no protection against the unyielding climate.

"I hate this place." Kallista muttered, sniffling as the cold nipped at her rosy cheeks, prompting the girl to dip her chin deeper into her scarf as a shiver emanated down her spine.

"Cheer up," her guardian, Din Djarin spoke, oddly chipper despite the penetrating cold, "We have yet to reach Ferryman's Reach. If you're going to whine the entire time, it'll only take us longer."

Kallista scowled.

The slow journey through the snow only fuelled her bitterness. She had already fallen twice.

"You could've at least taken us to the right port." The foundling bit back, fighting against the strong gales to keep her hood atop her head.

The armoured man faltered in his stride, though refrained from a snippy remark. "I did."

The girl scoffed in a disbelieving manner though said nothing else. It wasn't as if they had past two other ports on their journey.

"We would be making time if you weren't behaving like a child." Din called over his shoulder, turning and steadying his ward when she slipped on a particularly icy patch of ground.

Kallista cursed and grunted, kicking snow at her guardian's feet. "I hope you freeze."

The Mandalorian tilted his head. Whilst Kallista couldn't see it, she could feel the burning intensity of his stare beneath his visor. A look which read "Don't be difficult."

Din loosened his grip on the girl's bicep and continued down the path – uncaring of whatever comment his ward hurled at his retreating figure, the girl's complaints lost to the wind.

<><><>

Hope you liked it! Cannot wait to start posting again and share Kallista's story! She is such a sweetheart and I adore her! Keep your eye posted for any further announcements! <3

Much love,
Lou

Xx

(26/05/24)

🎉 You've finished reading S⃟o⃟m⃟e⃟t⃟h⃟i⃟n⃟g⃟ J⃟u⃟s⃟t⃟ L⃟i⃟k⃟e⃟ T⃟h⃟i⃟s⃟ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴅᴀʟᴏʀɪᴀɴ (HIATUS) 🎉