Anna/ Y/n Ishsi Peters/Long

Y/n's pov:

~

Mom and Dad were going for a retreat.. So Anna and I were going to Maya's for the next 2 days.

~

Outfit:

(REMINDER IF YOU DO NOT LIKE U MAY CHANGE)

~

I was walking downstairs as Anna was putting on her shoes while mom was walking around with a candle.

"Ew. What is that?" Anna asks Mom.

"It's sage. It's supposed to help with negative energy. I want the house to be really clean when we get home. " Mom replys.

"Jesus Cathy this freaking so heavy. What the hell is in here. God! " Dad complains about Mom's bag.

"No, no, no don't!" Mom says asking dad to stop.

"Why the hell are we taking rocks to the retreat?" Dad asks Mom confused.

"Dad, it's crystals it's not such a big deal!" I tell dad getting annoyed.

"Y/n's right, and we need them for the meditation!" Mom yells at dad.

"Says who?" Dad yells back at mom.

"What is this retreat for?" Anna asks.

"Well it's because your dad and I haven't really been getting along! Well you probably weren't aware of that. " Mom says.

"Mhm yeah we barley even noticed." I say sarcastically.

"Yeah..they..they know Kathy, because were fighting right now." Dad says.

"We are not fighting!" Mom says.

"Is this thing like supposed to help you guys get along?" Anna asks.

"Oh I sure hope it would." I whisper.

"Yeah that's the plan." Dad replies to Anna.

"Ok well were going to miss you guys when you're gone!" Anna says.

"Yeah.." I tell my parents.

"Yeah we're really going to miss you guys and Dad doesn't sleep on the couth anymore." Anna says getting up from the floor walking to the door as I follow her.

"Yeah, hopefully that will be happening a lot less from now on, right? " Dad asks mom.

"Yes." Mom replies.

"Ok, vaminous." Dad says.

~

We arrived at Maya's house.

The second we walked in they started doing this unicorn thing..

My parents and and Mrs Ishsi Peters greet each other.