Sleepover

Y/n's pov:

Maura was having a sleepover as her way of saying sorry, so I decided to go because Becca and and this girl Gina were going, and of course Maya and Anna.

~
Outfit:

(REMINDER IF YOU DO NOT LIKE U MAY CHANGE)

~

Anna and Maya were on there way, the reason I didn't come with Anna is because she went over to Maya's.

~

We were eating snacks.

"So what are the plans for the party tonight?" Becca asks.

"So, like, obviously were going to do truth or dare, cause you can't, like not do truth or dare!" Maura says.

"Totally." I say.

"Obviously!" Becca says.

" And who ever is the most honest get a beanie baby." Maura says.

A few seconds later Anna comes in.

"Oh hey!" Anna shouts as we all turns towards her.

"Hey." Becca and Maura say in sync as Gina and I keep quiet.

"Thanks for having me." Anna says as the bag she brought in moved.

"Of course." Maura says.

"Oh my god, is that double stuffed crust?" Anna asks as she walks over to the table.

"Yeah." Maura replys.

"Amazing, I'm going to do it." Anna says.

"Like has it been proven?" Maura asks Becca as Gina and Anna greet each other.

"Where's your mom?" Anna asks.

"What!" Becca and I yell after what Maura told us.

"Is there more powerade?" Anna asks.

"To like chant her name, and like champagne and I'm going to have to read the instructions again because you like either spin around.. Or you can like look in a mirror. " Maura explains to me and Becca.

"Guys.. I haven't seen Maya in a long time. " Anna says as we all turn to her.

I thought she went over to Maya..

"Can't find her anywhere." Anna says she walks over to the bag she brought in.

"Okay.." Maura whispers quietly.

All of a sudden a hand pops out of the bag Anna brought. Im guessing it was Maya.

Maya and Anna started humming while Maya made her way out making zombie noises.

"What the fuck." I say as Maura repeats it after me.

After whatever that was they pulled Maura away to go talk.