GAME!

WELCOME TO
"𝗚𝗢𝗔𝗟"

PLEASE SELECT A GAME FILE!

FILE ONE!
[HXH]

FILE TWO
[DEMON SLAYER]

FILE THREE
[NARUTO]

FILE FOUR
[ONE PUNCH MAN]

FILE FIVE
[SAIKI K]

REGISTERING OPTION!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OPTION SELECTED
FILE TWO
[DEMON SLAYER]
HAS BEEN SELECTED CONTINUE FORWARD FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO PLAY/INFORMATION ON THE DIFFICULTY LEVELS!!

HOW TO PLAY DESCRIPTION!

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY, SO YOU DONT GET LOST THROUGH THE GAME!

NO.1 When entering the game you will be met with two paths! Selecting either path will lead you to different out comes of the game, if you select path A) you will immediately be taken to the Heian period, there you will interact with MUZAN KIBUTSUJI[R], staying clear from his way is one of the main goal, you will of course have to go through side quests in order to go onto the next stage, these quest will pop up at random during your stay in the Heian period.

If path B) is chosen you will immediately be taken to the Taisho era where you'll be interacting with the main character TANJIRO KAMADO much like path A) you will have to complete side quests that pop up randomly in order to move onto the next stage.

NO.2 the main goal for this whole game is to find, drum roll, |YOUR DAD| yes you'll have to find your father who had left for the milk, completing all side quests will lead you to him faster.

NO.3 if you want your likeability points to rise up. gift giving, complementing and doing little gestures for the |ROMANTIC INTERESTS| will help you gain more.

NO.4 when interacting with the |ROMANTIC INTERESTS| Be sure to have your game mode set to [NORMAL] and not on [WEINER] we don't want another little accident!

NO.5 learning Japanese is a MUST for this game, if your character doesn't know any Japanese they won't know what to do in a dire situation!

TIPS

HAVING A BAG ON YOU WILL BE HELPFUL FOR FUTURE SITUATIONS.

IF THE GAME MODE IS SET ON [WEINER] DONT LET THE LIKEABILITY-METER REACH ABOVE 69%

MAKE SURE TO GET PLENTY OF SUN LIGHT!

CHOOSING A WEAPON IS A MUST IF YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOURSELF!

MAKE SURE TO BUILD UP YOUR STAMINA, YOU'LL NEED IT!

...

GAME MODES
↓↓