CH 1 page 4

DAY FOUR THROUGH MUZAN KIBUTSUJI
TORTURE.

Muzan felt the [h/c]nette tug on his arm. "Moshi watashi ga anata o yōnin shinakattara, anata wa imagoro shinde itadeshou." [You know, if i didn't tolerate you, you'd be dead by now.] Muzan sighed, coughing slightly.

"M'kay baby girl." [Name] dragged Muzan more into the basking light that the sun produced.

"Beautiful day out, ain't it?" [Name] looks up at Muzan, who was coughing into his fist.

She patted his back, he gave her a slight smile.

Suddenly, [name] unlinked her arm to Muzan's leaving the deathly ill male and reached into her pocket. Out came a lime.

"WATASHI WA NANI I SHIMASHITA!?" [WHAT DID I DO!?] Muzan screeched, backing up from [name].

"Catch you frenchion." [Name] yelled, tossing the lime to Muzan, who caught it, terrified it was gonna hit his oh so beautiful face.

"Give me it," [Name] said in a serious tone of voice. Quickly, Muzan tossed the lime to [Name].

She gave him a clap, what Muzan didn't know was that he had grown a little too fond of the girl over the past four days.

[name] tore up the lime, then squeezed it into her mouth. She let out a quiet hiss and her eyes became watery, then she put the lime back into her pocket.

With the other lime piece in hand, she looked at Muzan with a devilish grin.

Muzan shook his head, swaying his hands, pleading with her not to do it.

She took a step towards Muzan, who was coughing his life away, and squeezed the lime juice all over him.

"Ā!" [Ow!] Muzan held his eye, which had gotten lime juice in it.

"Come on Jimbo, it wasn't that bad baby girl." [name] said to Muzan, who was looking at her with one eye, trying to get a hint at what she was saying.

[name] walked over to Muzan and took out a cloth that she pulled out of her ass. She quietly cleaned off the lime juice. When she was finished, instead of the pale ass Muzan being there, a beetroot was there instead.

Did he see her ankle or something? Is that why this ancient mf was going red?

[Name] took a couple steps back,

"So-"

You were quickly cut off as a quiet yet sharp sound was heard through the air.

"Aye I'm kinda getting deja-" you were cut off once more but this time unable to respond anymore as a piano somehow came crashing down on you.

The keys of it flying everywhere along with some wooden bits, the noise of it hitting you was almost sickening, the crunch, splat and mushy sound was horrifyingly disgusting.

The blood was splattered everywhere, the once greenish grass now a thick red.

Muzan had stared wide eyed, his face no longer the shade of a baboon's ass, instead it looked to be much paler than his actual pale skin.

As a single E/C eyed rolled up to him, hitting his bare foot before stopping dead in its tracks to stare up at him, the pupil of the eye mocked him as his stare grew more and more blurry, from the amount of blood and confusion that was present he could feel himself growing nauseas.

He could see a bit of flesh there as well, not to mention an arm sticking out, the hand had something in its loose grip.

The green ball of sourness mocked him just as the eyeball had.

He could already feel himself falling down as his knees went weak.

The shouts and calls from anybody that worked under his parents fell on deaf ears as he continued to stare at the piano that had crushed you and the lime that had tortured him.

He was petrified, he was disgusted and most importantly he was scared of that lime that laid dangerously in your palms.

He wanted to scream in terror at the blood, at the human flesh, the now cold arm, the eyeball that stared up at him and at the lime that haunted his dreams.

He couldn't take much more, he couldn't, it was too much for him.

Falling backwards on his back, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as the people that called out his name rushed up to him, some looking at the disgusting sight before turning back to the Ill Kibutsuji heir. . .

DAY SIX THROUGH MUZAN KIBUTSUJI'S TORTURE...

-FILE DELETED-

WRITTEN BY:
ToxinToxin

EDITED BY:
xwasabi-sabix