CH 1 page 6

You didn't sign up for this— actually you did, you could remember yourself agreeing to clean up after the two– actually. One, apparently Yoriichi wasn't allowed near his elder brother, since their father was a little bitch that thought the two being together meant that Mitchikatsu would be distracted from his samurai training and in general he didn't like the two being near each other, seeing as twins were bad omens in this era of whatever.

You slapped your hand on your mouth as you watched Mitchikatsu trip over an innocent lemon that laid on the floor.

His mentor stared down at Mitchikatsu with an unreadable expression that was similar to a disappointed one.

“U' n kusoremon”["ugh, a fucking lemon"] he groaned out rubbing his butt, ignoring the dissaproving expression his mentor was sending his way.

Turning his direction to the stifled laughter that he was picking up, the mentor turned towards you with angry eyes.

“De, ittai nani o waratte iru no?”["and what exactly are you laughing at?"] The mentor's face went into a deep scowl as he moved more towards you.

Catching your attention, you furrowed your eyebrows trying to quiet down the snickers that you were sending Mitchikatsu's way.

"Aye what? Bonjour? Baguette? Or do you swing the straight way? Bagel?" You questioned with a head tilt as the mentor got closer, his eyebrows going deeper into his eyebrows.

Your cringed slightly at his face, he wasn't a pretty sight to look at "Man you're ugly—" you cut your sentence off, ducking down from the strong hand that came down harshly.

“Nantekotta! Kisama wa wakai ryōshu no shūgyō o mimamoru yori mo jibun no koto dake o kangaerubekida, omae wa hoka no jochū yori sugurete iru to omou no ka!?”["how dare you! you should be minding your own business instead of watching the young lords training progress, do you think your better then the other female servants?!"] he glared down at you while you stared up in confusion, the bucket and cloth sat besides you innocently before being knocked over by the man.

"I—.. bro, you're cleaning that" your lips turned into a thin line while staring at the guy that towered over you, his eyes sharp while glaring at you.

Glaring even harder at you he muttered out two words through his gritted teeth “Kirei. Sore”["Clean. It"] he pointed to the spilled bucket with dirty water in it.

Raising your eyebrow you shook your head, standing up from the crouched position, your heads reached into the little fold around your chest area.

You glared back at him, oblivious to the look Mitchikatsu was giving you.

Your hand reaches in between the folds of your yukata before pulling out your ultimate weapon for this timeline.

The fruit that made you pull an expression at the sour taste, the bright yellow fruit that wasn't quite a lime, the lemon, the greatest fruit to ever exist.

"Tell me to clean it up one more time, frenchie" you furrowed your eyebrows, your hands tightening on the lemon, your facial expression was one close to a toddlers that was about to throw a tantrum.

“K—” his sentence got cut short as his heavy body fell to the ground with a loud thump, a lemon rolling away from his red forehead.

“Watashi no shidō-sha —”["my mentor—"] he stared blankly at his strong mentor that had just got taken out by a lemon.

His blank stare soon turned towards you who was now picking up the bucket before throwing it at the mentor before walking away.

Weren't females meant to obey the men? That's what he was taught so it was quite weird seeing a female rebel against a man especially since he was of higher status than her.

Did she know that she could be sentenced to death?

"Sup bbg😋" you stared at Yoriichi who looked like he wasn't affected by your little jump scare.

Yoriichi was helping his mother around, her sickly nature almost gave you nostalgia, thinking back to your first bbg.

‘ mfs probably dead ’ you shrugged your shoulders staring up at Yoriichi's mother.

"Smash" you stuck a bit of your tongue out while staring up at the milf.

She looked at you with the kindest smile, her eyebrows curled up before muttering “Yurushi?”["pardon?"] Her voice just slightly above a whisper.

Yoriichi continued to stand beside his mother's side like a real Mama's boy, his eyes staring through your soul, you were almost tempted to squirt lemon juice in his eyes and run from how intense he was staring at you.

You sweated slightly ‘wait did he understand me?’ you thought nervously, a big roll of sweat rolled from your temple into your cheek.

That was probably your worst fear right about now.

Fuck any other fear you had, someone understanding you in a foreign country after you just said you'd smash their mother.

BEEP!

HE CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOUR LANGUAGE AS OF NOW!

HE IS CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT YOU HAD SAID!

the voice boomed into your head causing you to fling a random lemon in surprise, the two In front of you looked on in shock as a random lemon came out of nowhere and hit Yoriichi's foot with a thud.

“Nani datte?”["what was that?"] The mother hushed out while staring at the lemon before looking at you again.

Your eyes stayed on the lemon you were gonna eat, skin and all, staring down at it sadly.

You could faintly hear a sad gacha song play in your head, the tune getting louder, almost comidically.

SONG PLAYING:
EMOTIONLESS BY LUNA_WOLF88 ON YOUTUBE.

Yours lips went even further down as you stared at the lemon, a single tear going down your eye.

Your eyes shot back up to the milf, keeping in mind the A.i's voice information that it had provided you.

Giving Yoriichis mother your best rizz face you nodded to her before slowly blinking then nodding again.

"Sup baby girl—"

"Baby girl?" Yoriichi pronounced it horribly yet it was still able to freak you out, you jumped at least three feet high before dashing off, not wanting to get beaten the fuck up by Yoriichi.

Little did you know, he didn't even understand what those fucking words meant. . .