CH 1 page 7

The first day that Mitchikatsu had found you, naked(he saw an ankle) he was surprisingly freaked out, especially when you shoved a whole ass lemon in his throat and kicked him in the pp.

He was petrified, almost shitting his pants when you jumped down ripped open a lemon and drank the thing.

But now, now this takes the cake.

You were seen hissing at him in the most vicious way, his eyes bore into you with a weirded out expression.

Mitchikatsu didn't even know what he had done, all he did was nod at you when he saw you cleaning, his way of saying 'good work!' but it seems as though you had taken it as a threat.

You continued with your hissing, growling and barking while glaring at him, the barking part wasn't even a joke, you were full on howling at him with bared teeth.

"GRR BARK BARK, GET YOUR ASS OUTTA HERE, BAR-" cutting yourself off you stood up straight, presenting a soft smile as Mitchikatsu's mentor walked towards you too.

You see, the floor was extra, extra shiny and well, extra slipper too.

With hard strides to the two of you the mentor had slipped over, falling on his cheek meat with a loud thump.

With a hard cackle you pointed at the guy, much to the mentor and Mitchikatsus shock you continued to laugh even after being told to shut up.

Your eyes bulged out of your sockets as you saw the mentor getting up.

Mitchikatsu's usual stoic, hard face was now replaced with a wide eyed with a touch of amusement stare as he watched his mentor chase down the foreign maid.

Never once in his years of living has he seen his mentor run that fast after someone while yelling at the top of his lungs like a banshee, the vulgar language being thrown towards the foreign maid, who still cackled loudly was almost deafening to his ears as he watch the two of them run around in circles.

His eyes trailed after the cackling female, his eyes zoned in on her as she continued to run around in circles with the mentor running straight after her. . .

"Bbg, what're you doing tryna leave me here with your closeted homosexual brother?" You questioned with a raised eyebrow at Yoriichi who was currently leaving, as mentioned earlier.

Turning his head towards you he gave a small nod, oblivious to what you had said, over the past years of you cleaning up after everyone along with the rest of the maids they still couldn't understand a fucking word you had just said.

Pulling out a lemon you looked over yoriichi's attire before raising your eyes back up to his face, still holding the lemon menacingly and threateningly.

Yoriichi took noticed of the lemon and took a weary step back.

Humming you continued on "can I come with" it wasn't a question, it was a demand, and he knew it.

Still not understandingyour words, he just nodded along, not willing to get squirted in the eyes by the sour fruit if he disagreed.

Taking a step back he turned around and continued down his path, sometimes looking behind him to see your throwing a lemon up before catching it with ease.

"Are we there yet?" You questioned while following yoriichi more closely behind.

You repeated yourself once more, knowing yoriichi couldn't understand a single fucking word you had just said.

Most of the walk was filled with silence, that you found awkward while Yoriichi found it peaceful.

Yoriichi never really spoke, actually you have, only a few times have you heard him speak, counting up to about fives times.

"Wait, hol' up, why are we leaving right after you mother's death? Shouldn't we mourn a bit?" He in return, still not understanding a single word you just said smiled at you with a kind gaze.

Shaking your head in a fake disappointed manner, you clicked your tongue up to three times which caught Yoriichi's attention.

Tilting his head yoriichi sent you a questioning gaze, even if you were to explain it to him, he still wouldn't understand a word you would say "don't worry about it, Wanna hear a story?" That didn't stop you from reading a Enderman X creeper smut to him.

Luckily he can't understand the trauma inducing words that is being spoken.

"Are we there yet?"

Yoriichi turned his head smiling at you it was about five hours into the walk, your legs grew tired a while ago.
(Half and hour into the walk)

"Are we there yet?" You asked the same question in hopes of either A) annoying the poor guy or B) annoying the poor guy.

Quite sadly you didn't have a lemon or lime on you at that moment, seeing as you ate the one you had an hour into your walk, skin and everything, which got a weird look from yoriichi, so without your entertainment fruit you had nothing to do—

WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR INVENTORY?
YES← NO

YES HAS BEEN SELECTED!

NOW LOADING ITEMS!

BOUNCY BALL!
You can use this item to get +35 entertainment points, this item is also a gift giving item, the item can also be given to a child for entertainment purposes for said child!

ROTTEN LEMON
Throw this away!

BLANKET+PILLOW!
stay warm and comfortable when sleeping outside!
Can also be shared with a love/platonic interest to gain more love/likeabilty points
+12% for love interests
+15% for platonic interests.

WATER BOTTLE!
Stay hydrated!
Can be given to a love/platonic interest for added love/likeabilty points!
+16% for love interests
+5% for platonic interests.

THE ITEM
BOUNCY BALL HAS BEEN SELECTED!
ARE YOU SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS ITEM OUT?

YES← NO

YES HAS BEEN SELECTED, NOW LOADING OUT BOUNCY BALL!

“Doko kara sore o nyūshu shita nodesu ka?”["Where did you get that from?"] Yoriichi looked at the ball that was in your hands, the ball momentarily left your hands as you bounced it.

"What? Bro I don't understand you french speakers" your raised an eyebrow at him.

He pointed at the ball with a confused gaze.

"Oh- I didn't think about this- uh, I pulled it out of my ass? YEAH—" you cut yourself off after feeling a wet warm plop on your head.

Everything was dead silent, you questioned with wide eyes while yoriichi looked at you with the same expression you had, did a bird just shit on you. . ?