CH 1 page 3

DAY ONE THROUGH MUZAN KIBUTSUJI'S TORTURE.

"Boutta rizz you up monkey style ahem, ooh, ooh ah ahh, o-oh-oo, ya like that bbg?" You stared down at the man who looked like he wanted to end a life, most preferably yours but his wasn't an exception.

Weirdly enough he didn't want to sentence you to death or something, even though he had no problem doing that with any other servants that he didn't like, it was almost as if he found you amusing.

"You good, there French lander?"you raised an eyebrow at the silent weeping man, you had been bugging him ever since yesterday, with the exception of going to sleep.

Of course you didn't understand his previous pleads and begs seeing as y'know, you couldn't understand the dude.

So you stuck with the monkey impression that you know he loved(hated)

You had no idea why you were even still sticking around here, you could already tell the two other maids that(you soon found out) shared a room with you didn't like you and always dragged you towards 'Kibusuji-sama‘s' room with Snickers and lingering glares.

But again, quite sadly you were a breed called a y/n and those types of breeds weren't known to be all that smart.

So like any y/n would do, you continued to bug a future major villain of another MC's story while also trying to rizz him up for unknown reasons.

“Dō ka go jihi o—”["have mercy—"] his words got cut off as he started his coughing fit all over again, the small wheezes and hard coughs leaving his mouth like a music box.

The continuous coughing had you concerned at one point.

So like any genius would do you, you crouched down beside him and started patting his back to try and help the cough.

Surprisingly it did help since his coughing had died down(it didn't help, his back is sore) slowly, his face turned towards you he heaved a breath out before sucking one back it, the long curly-ish black hair followed his movement in turning.

His face gazed up at you while you stared at him, hand still patting his back, this time more gently.

"We bout to kiss goofy goober?"

DAY TWO THROUGH MUZAN KIBUTSUJI‘S TORTURE.

He didn't know if he could take it anymore.

His gaze stared dead at you, who had just barged into his room before falling face first into the ground.

“Anata wa nani o shite iru?”["what are you doing?"] He gave you a weird look as you scrambled to get up, closing the door behind you, not fully closed as it stayed open just a bit.

Once you had finally gotten near you slammed your knees down on the floor at the side of his bed, your knees slightly cracking from the sudden movement.

Muzan flinched, eyes widening as his pupils dilated, could you possibly be? No, of course not, but maybe it was a possibility and if you did then that would give him a reason to distance himself away from you just a bit since you seem so carefree and easy going around him.

What he didn't expect was for you to pull out a fresh green lime...

“Nani?”["what?"] He mumbled out.

"Smash or pass" you stared him dead in the eyes before elaborating with him, even though he would understand your elaboration.

You narrowed your eyes a bit before standing up holding the lime up like it was a god of some sort "would you smash or pass this lime?"Your serious tone affected him slightly.

his eyes dotted as he stared at the lime, his eyes almost going cross with how close it was “Rikaidekinai”["I don't understand"] his lips tugged into a frown, he couldn't understand you, which frustrated him. he wanted to know what you were calling him and why you always wiggled your eyebrows after making those weird monkey-ish noises.

"I SAID SMASH OR PASS" you started yelling those same words over and over again like a change before stopping and staring straight at a stunned Muzan, waiting for his reply.

he stared wide eyes at you before replying.

“DŌ KA GO JIHI O. WATASHINIHA KAZUKO GA IMASU—!”["PLEASE, HAVE MERCY, I HAVE A FAMILY—!"] he tried shoving the lime out of his face, but seeing as his disease didn't allow much of his strength to be of use it was a pretty pitiful scenario.

"I SAID SMASH OR PASS, JIMBO!”

DAY THREE THROUGH MUZAN KIBUTSUJI'S TORTURE.

The poor guy looked about ready to cry whenever you showed up with a happy go lucky smile and another fruit being showcased in your hands, he would hear the same wording all of the time when you brought a fruit with you.

The words haunted him in his dreams, the nightmares he had were even scared of it.

“Anata ga nani o itte iru no ka hontōni ki ni narimasu”["i truly wonder what you're saying"]

Trust me you don't wanna know what she's saying, especially when she had just started talking about how much she needed to take a massive dump.

"I agree dude, live laugh love the blankets or whatever you just said, now as I was saying, I need to take a massive shit, like I'm talking one the size of an airplane, that type of big—"

He hummed, his eyes narrowing on yours, determined to try and understand you. . .

WRITTEN BY:
xwasabi-sabix

EDITED BY:
Toxintoxin