CH 1 page 2

Oi, okiro!”[hey, get up!"]
You felt the small shoves that was being directed to your shoulders.

The voice started once more “U ̄ n, gaikoku hito o yatotta nante shinjirarenai”["ugh, i can't believe they hired a foreigner"] the person groaned still trying to wake you.

Then another voiced butted in snickering “Sugoku darui”["so lazy"] she moved the groaning one aside her hands raised up before slamming down on your back with a harsh slap.

“OI, okiro, kisama no tame ni Kibutsuji-sama no ikari ni chokumen suru tsumori wa nakatta noda!”["hey! get up, were not going to face the wrath of lord kibutsuji for you!"]

Confusingly you sat up, looking at the two women both wearing a dull outfit with either cleaning supplies or sheets.

"What the fuck—" you looked at both of the women in confusion as they both snickered at you, holding up an outfit similar to theirs.

“Hayaku gaijin-san, kono seifuku kite”["hurry up foreigner, get dressed in the uniform"] the woman that first spoke to you threw some clothing at you before turning around to leave.

"AYE" you raised your voice taking the clothing item off of your face as both of the snickering females stopped what they were doing and turned around.

"Are you guys speaking French or sumthin? Where the fuck is that big whatcha Mc-call it? The I fell over tower or something?" You questioned them both with a raised eyebrow.

Unlucky for you though, they couldn't understand a single word you just said, so instead of trying to get you to elaborate they opened the door before going to close it.

Before it cold fully close one of the females popped her head out with a sly smile.

“A~tsu, isoge, Kibutsuji-sama gokigen!”["oh and do hurry, lord kibutsuji is not happy!"] she popped her head back out closing the door fully leaving you to change.

You looked around the smallish space, the Shoji doors showing outlines of the two females outside of the door.

"Fucking french speakers" you huffed out loud "with their fancy Oui, Oui J'mapple croissant talk" you continue with small Huff's and puffs, struggling to put the outfit on.

Once you had finally put the weird outfit on you made your way to the Shoji doors with another huff you opened the door to see both females waiting outside.

“O jikan kakarimashita ne, Kibutsuji-sama wa kon'na chikoku wa oki ni mesanaideshou!”[that took you a long time, lord kibutsuji isn't going to be happy with us being this late!"] The female furrowed her eyebrows at you, her eyes show cased with worry and a tiny bit of fear.

“Murasaki wa kinishinaide, kanojo no sei ni suru”["dont worry Murasaki, we'll just blame it on her"] the one that slapped you on the back looked at you with an up and down look before turning back to Murasaki with a reassuring smile.

“E e,-sōdesu, Sei”["yeah you're right, Sei"] Murasaki sighed before continuing down the hall, with you following close behind, a single thought in your mind.

‘a french lesbian romance’ your eyes formed into stars as you continued to follow both the females down the hall towards a certain room with it seeming quite large especially with how big it seemed by the thin walls, the paper of the walls probably creating an outline of all three of your silhouettes.

“Ganbare gaikoku hito!”["good luck foreigner"]
Murasaki let out a snicker as she pushed you towards the door before slowly backing away near her friend.

“E e, kanojo wa sore o hitsuyō to surudeshou, watashi wa kyō Kibutsuji-sama kyō ga hijō ni ikatteiru to kikimashita”["yeah she's gonna need it, i heard lord Kibutsuji is extra mad today"] sei snickered along with her friend before tugging her friend quickly down the hallway scattering away just incase they got caught by Muzan aswell.

Scratching at your head you looked towards the sliding doors before shrugging, maybe they were giving you a place to sleep? Yeah, that probably wasn't it, to be fair they look like the didn't like you at all.

Shrugging your shoulders you opened the door with a bored expression.

As you stepped foot into the room a voice had snarled out a “Anata wa nani o shite iru?”["what are you doing?"] they didn't sound all that happy, but like any fanfic with an Mc in it you ignored the growl, turning your head towards the black haired male, his plum red eyes boring holes into you.

It didn't seem to scare you off since you just stood at the door way slowly blink at him.

Mf really became the standing emoji.

"Wassup bbg" you walked more in the room closing the door behind you.

"Damn, you look like some type of crack addict with that stare—"

“Anata ga watashinoheya ni hairu koto o kyoka shita oboe ga arimasen”["I don't recall giving you permission to enter my room, leave"] his glare hardened the plum red eyes traveled around your body, noting the maid outfit and how messily it was out on.

No doubt you were foreigner(like I haven't mentioned it atleasf thousand) especially with the way you talked

It was unusual though, they had never gotten any foreign person as a maid or any type of servant, seeing as foreigners were frequent.

His eyes seemed to pierce through you even more.

"Damn, okay calm down goofy-goober, your speaking French right? I know a thing or two in french, ahem wee, wee" you grinned down at the sick male who in return gave you the most confused look you'll ever see.

You wiggled your eyebrows "how'd I do?"

“Hanareru”["Leave"] his now deadpanned expression made you feel awkward along with his blunt time while his lips tugged into more of a frown then you originally was.

"The fuck you saying french fry? Oh I get it? Does that mean monkey in french? Ooh-ooh-ah-ah type shit?"

He continued to stare at you with that same deadpan expression a small tiny of disgust could be seen in his eyes as he stared at you unamused.

WRITTEN BY:
xwasabi-sabix

EDITED BY:
Toxintoxin