CH 1 page 8

A bird did just shit on you!

Your mouth fell open in shock as the warm bird poop started to cool down.

You continued to stare at Yoriichi in shock, you looked at him as if he did it.

"NAH" your mouth fell open, the warmth that sat on top of your head finally cooled down as you vigorously swung your head around, trying to get the disgustibg feeling off

"YORIICHI, HELP ME OUT HERE" your arms swung around as Yoriichi continued to stare wide eyed a small smile crack on his lips as he let out a single 'Ha' at your demise.

Quickly shutting up as your eyes snapped towards him, taking a step forward you tilted your head so it was positioned to touch him first.

Noticing what you were trying to do Yoriichi took a step back.

"Na, nanishiteruno?"["w-what are you doing?"] He softly stuttered out in fear while taking steps back as you charged at him.

"TAKE THE BIRD SHIT OFF OF ME" you charged at him once more as his eye widened.

The scene slowly faded to black in a matter of seconds.

"Anata wa nani o shite iru?"["what are you doing?"] Yoriichi tilted his head at a young girl, ignoring the other girl that slept on his back with loud snores.

The random girl that he had asked the question too answered him but didn't turn towards him. "Otamajakushi o atsumeru"["collecting tadpoles"] her voice was quiet and soft as she kept her head down to the bucket and water that had the tadpoles swimming around.

"Naze?"["why?"] He questioned again, still ignoring the loud snores and lip smacks that he would occasionally get.

The girl went silent for a bit before continuing the french conversation "Nazenara, watashinokazoku wa ryūkō shite ita byōki de nakunattakaradesu. Watashi wa hitori ni naritakunai nodesu."["because, my family died of the disease that was going around.. i don't to be alone"] her head hung even lower as the air turned more grin than it already was.

The place fell silent for a little longer before the girl gently tipped the bucket of tadpoles back where she originally got them from, the action greatly confused the boy as he shifted his eyebrow up.

His eyes shifted to all of the tadpoles that quickly swam away "Naze gen ni modoshita nodesu ka?"
["why did you put them back?"]

He questioned her with a hushed tones.

She replied after a few seconds, "Karera o ie kara tsuresaritakunai"["i don't want to take them from their home"] she lifted her head up slightly to watch the small tadpoles swim away from the trio.

An idea came to Yoriichi mind as he looked at the young girl that was maybe around their age and slowly spoke with softened eyes "Ō. Issho ni ite mo īdesu ka?"["oh. would you like it if we stayed with you?"] He tilted his head.

The girl turned towards the two (one awake and one being dead asleep with a snoot bubble) her eyes lightened up while tears ran down her cheeks.

She slowly nodded her head at the gesture, standing up and back away from the pond that she had grabbed the tadpoles from.

She nodded her head again with more excitement.

"AHHH" you scream while throwing a lemon at a spider, your scream seem to go more high pitched as it crawled towards you menacingly.

"Anata wa daijōbu?"["[Name]? Are you oka-"] making eye contact with Uta you yet out another yelp, jumping toward her before hiding behind her, shivering in fear.

Your hands firmly planted on her as you backed away slowly from the spider, who continued to stare at the both of you menacingly before doing a victory dance once you closed the door aggressively.

"Uta, BBG thank you, THANK YOU" you wailed holding onto Uta, who confusingly consoled you with a soft smile, petting your head as if you were a dog.

And here comes another guest.

By guest I mean our favourite BBG, Yoriichi, who barged right in after hearing your wails of gratitude.

Your head was place on Uta stomach and thighs while she patted your head with dotted eyes.

She continued to pet you with cheery words as you wailed for more of her attention.

Attention whore😡

"Dō shita no?"["what happened?"] He looked between the both of you with frowned eyebrows.

Getting up suddenly, which startled the girl and surprise the man a bit, scurrying up to him, you grabbed his shoulders firmly, pulling up/down to your height, your eyes narrowed with a dangerous glint.

Before that glint was washed away, pointing towards the slight ajar door that had the spider in it.

"THE SPIDER THATS IN THERE IS OUT FOR BLOOD, BLOOD I TELL YOU YORIICHI, GO KILL IT BBG, GO FUCKING KILL IT" you frantically waved your hand towards the door.

Seems as though Uta had went behind you, patting your back gently with a soft smile as Yoriichi took the brute force of your frantic push and pulls.

“Daijōbudayo -”["it will be okay–"] Uta got cut off by you pushing her away and Yoriichi being shoved out of the way with a lemon making harsh contact with his forehead.

No Fuck it won't be okay, if a piano exist than nothing will be okay.

The piano squashed your body, the loud sickening crack was all that was heard, not even a scream was able to be ripped from your vocal cord, the squish and crunch was enough to make Uta throw up, surprisingly the piano and tatami mats were still in contact the only thing being squashed and broken was you and your bones.

The sight was grue some, just like the last time you were squashed your eyeball had fell out, the colour of the eyeball stared at the door that had the spider in it.

Only one question though, how TF did a piano crush you without breaking anything besides yourself?