Chapter 22

~N's POV~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and then I got out of my bed. I looked around my room and sighed. It was still a mess from last night. The table was flipped over and shards of glass was scattered around the floor. I had this feeling inside me, how do you describe it? Oh yes, heartbroken. I created so much trouble last night and now I'm left all alone.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to hear the sound of laughing. Oh.. that beautiful laugh.. it only belonged to one person.. Anna.. I walked into the kitchen to see Anna and Leo's back facing me. She then started to turn around with a plate of pancakes and for a moment our eyes met before she looked away and put the plate on the table. I walked over to grab her wrist but she just shook it off and went back to the stove without even looking back at me. I sighed and sat on a chair.

Next thing you know, you hear a bunch of idiots running down the stairs because they smell pancakes. They all crowded at the table and started to dig in. I wasn't in the mood for eating so I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I then heard a yelp and looked towards the source. I quickly walked up to her and took her wrist. "Anna... You burned yourself...." I took a towel and wet it with cold water then put it on her burn. I looked at her and our eyes met. She then blushed and looked down. I tilted her chin up and leaned in but before our lips met she gently pushed me away. I gulped. "I-I'm fine N..." She said softly and looked down. I sighed and took her hand. "I'm sorry Anna.. For what I did last night... Can you forgive me?..." She then turned around and started to walk away but I grabbed her and pulled her towards me. I started to tear up. "Anna... Please.... I'm sorry...." She then turned around and placed her hands on my cheeks before crashing her lips into mine. My arms went around her waist and I held her close as if I will never let go. I pulled away and put my forehead against hers. "I'll promise to be a good father..." I smiled before pecking her lips.

I then heard clapping and looked towards the doorway. Everyone was standing there with smiles on their faces and applauding. I let go of Anna and started to chase each and every one of them around for being so nosy. Ken especially was saying "NOOOOOOO NOT MEEEEEEEEE IM AN INNOCENT LITTLE BOYYYYYYY PLEASE LET ME BEEEEEEEE" everyone just started to laugh while they watched me chase Ken around the house.