Chapter 8

~Jenny's POV~

He's so adorable..... I smiled. After promising him that I would text him nearly once everyday, I went to get Anna, Mandy, and Kaela. “Let's go you guys...” I said while blushing a bit. I had a great time today, all thanks to Leo.... I smiled and walked out looking back at him and blushing while biting my lip. Damn I love that boy so much.

We all decided to go to my house and watch some movies. I picked out 'The Fault in Our Stars' since Mandy kept bugging me about it. Then I saw that Anna was sitting on the couch with her phone in her hands while smiling. I think she was texting someone. I saw that the person was N. Aww they got so close already. My phone vibrated in my pocket, signaling that I had gotten a new message. I looked at it and I couldnt believe my eyes. It was Leo... I smiled and hugged the phone to my chest and blushed. He remembered to text me...

L: Hey (:

J: Hi ^^

L: Do you wanna go somewhere tomorrow? I kinda wanna get to know you better...

J: oh, really? Urm, okay :3

L: okay c: 2:00pm, i'll meet you at the coffee shop okay?

J: thats fine :3 see ya tomorrow

L: see you tomorrow :D

I smiled like an idiot before Mandy tapped my shou;der. “hey, uhm, Miss 'I'm in Leo wonderland', when are you going to play the movie? I blushed before going to start the movie. The whole time I wasnt paying attention to the movie. I was more focused on my little date with Leo tomorrow....