Chapter 15

~Leo's POV~

I started to pack food for a picnic with me and Jenny, and then I heard her coming down the stairs. I look at her and widened my eyes.. Wow... She looks really nice. She was wearing a pink dress and I started to walk towards her. "You look really pretty" I smiled. She then blushed and look down. "Lemme see your beautiful eyes...." I tilted her chin up and then leaned in to give her a long kiss on her lips. I then heard Hyuk, "MY POOR VIRGIN EYESSSSSSSS, LEOOOOOO STAPPPPPPP, MY EYESSSSSS, MY VIRGIN EYESSSSSSSSSS!!" I heard him run away and then I laughed. I took Jenny's hand and we walked towards a park.

__________

We found a nice place to set up the picnic and then we took out the food. "You made this?.." i heard Jenny say. I chuckled and nodded. I then took out a strawberry and popped it in her mouth. She blushed and i kissed her nose "you're so damn adorable...." i then kissed her lips, she tasted like strawberries.. i smiled and then we sat there talking about the most random things ever

In the end we ended up in a tickling fight. "S-stopppp L-Leooooo" she laughed while i pinned her hands down with one hand and tickled her sides with the other. She was squirming and laughing. I then stopped. "Whats the password?..." i laughed. "Uhhhhhhmmmm uhhhh Leo's hot as fuck?" She said "i know i am but thats not the answer" she whined "Leoooooo" i laughed and then let her go.

After having our little time together we started to walk home. I held her hand tightly and then all of a sudden it started to rain. "Oh shit...." we both laughed and ran to hide under a tree. We were both soaking wet and then i reached out to move a piece of hair out of her face. We both smiled and then i slowly leaned in to kiss her. Our lips fit together so perfectly. I pulled away and leaned my forhead against hers "I love you Jenny.." i breathed out. "I love you too Leo..." she said and smiled. When the rain stopped a bit we walked the rest of the way home.

We walked in hand in hand and everyone just stared at us. "What the...." Mandy said while Ravi and Hyuk were laughing their asses off. N being the oldest brought a towel for the both of us. I then picked her up bridal style. "Eeep!" She squeaked and blushed madly. I then whispered in her ear "let's get cleaned up huh" i smirked and brought her to the bathroom with everyone else groaning in the background.