Chapter 21

-Ken's POV-

I tiptoed out of my room and then caught sight of Ravi and Hyuk. I was going to wave to them and walked towards them until someone grabbed the back of their shirts and dragged them away while they were still struggling. I laughed, it must be Leo. I walked around the house doing nothing until I spotted some things in the trash can. They look like pregnancy tests?.... I slowly picked one up in disgust until I saw it was positive and I widened my eyes. No one has been in the bathroom today besides Anna.... So that must mean that... "IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!!!!" I yelled out. I then closed my mouth quickly after realized that I woke everyone up. N walked down the stairs with Anna hand in hand and I ran up to them

"What's all the commotion Ken?...." He said while yawning
I started to jump up and down. "I'm gonna be an uncle" I said while smiling big
"Ken... What are you talking about?... Anna isn't pregnant..." I showed him the pregnancy tests.
"Look they're positive, that means whoever used this is pregnant. Besides Anna was the only one going to the bathroom today." I looked at her but her head was down the whole time and she was silent. It took a while for N to grasp the situation but they he figured it out and he stayed silent.
"Anna.... Is it true?..... Are you really pregnant?..." I heard a slight anger in his voice. Wait... Why is he angry?... Shouldn't he be glad that Anna is pregnant? I looked at them back and forth, Anna continued to stay silent but she nodded.
"How could you not be so careful Anna?! Do you know how this would make me look? I'm an idol Anna, I can't just randomly get my girlfriend pregnant during my career.... I don't have the time to take care of a child.... Abort it." He said
"W-what?...." Anna's voice then cracked.
"I said abort it!" N yelled and I heard doors open and Leo comes rushing down to Anna's side. Leo didn't look very pleased either.
"How can you be so damn heartless N? It's your own baby. It has a life too you know. Aborting it isn't the damn solution, it'll only make her feel worse! If you didn't want a child in the first place then you shouldn't have made that stupid mistake of not using protection! You know what? Forget it, I refuse to let my little sister stay with such a cold person. She'll be staying with me from now on, because she deserves someone better than you." Leo spat before taking Anna's wrist and pulling her to his room. I then heard the door slam and I winced.

I stood next to N silently and looked at him. He looked devastated.
"What did I do...." He croaked out before falling to his knees and pulling at the hairs on his head. I sat down next to him and rubbed his back and moments later I heard him sob. I sighed before pulling him up and taking him to his room. I really do hope Leo and N make up, because N really needs both Leo and Anna. He loves them both to death and now Leo is upset at him, and he took Anna away from him. I feel really bad for N.... After closing the door to his room I walked back to my own and laid myself next to Kayla before falling asleep.

-Hyuk's POV-

After all the commotion died down I tiptoed my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I then opened the freezer and looked at my prize.... Ice cream. It's 12 midnight but I don't care. Before I could grab the ice cream carton I was dragged by my ear back to my room while saying 'ow' the whole way there.

(A/N and thereeeee ya have it. N knows now and it created a shit ton of trouble xD they'll make up soon, don't worry xD just wait for it my friends)