Chapter 19

-Anna's POV-
The moment I woke up I felt so sick. I sat up and before I knew it, I bolted towards the bathroom and started to throw up into the toilet. I must be sick..... I heard someone knock on the door. "jagiya... Are you okay in there?.." "I'm fine!!!" I replied before throwing up again. I must be sick. Could've been some old food. Was it Jenny's cooking?... But no... It wasn't expired or anything....
Oh....
Shit.....
I quickly put out some clothes and ran to the nearest drug store...

-Jenny's POV-
I rolled over and then heard a 'oof' sound. Who was that?.... I opened my eyes to see Leo still asleep. Shoot.. I rolled on top of him... Before I could sit up I was pulled closer so my chest was parallel to his. I poked his lips and smiled before leaning in closer to kiss them. Then I felt his smile against me lips and he opened his eyes. "Good morning sunshine..." He said when I pulled away. I smiled and kissed his nose and then got up off of him. I then put on some clothes and then walked downstairs into the kitchen. "good morning Hongbin" I said before grabbing the nearest plate of bacon and turning around to smack right into Leo. Owwwwww.... Leo smirked before taking the plate and ran away. I chased after him and then I saw N walking around like a crazy ass. "Where's Anna?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and then continued to run after Leo. I then saw Anna come in through the front door and when she saw me she put a finger to her lips, telling me to say nothing. Me being the curious one followed her into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and then looked at her. She took some pregnancy tests out and I widened my eyes. "Are you?...." She clamped a hand over my hand. "Turn around...." She said. After a minute or so she gasped and then let out a whimper. "Jen.... I'm... Pregnant...." She whimpers again. I ran a hand through my hair, I was both excited yet worried. How will N think about this?... How will Leo react?... I told her to tell Leo and gave her a hug for good luck. She ran to me and his room. I stood by the door and there was some whispering inside before I heard some yelling...
L: "What were you two doing?! How could this even happen! I thought he was more responsible than this... Why didn't you take any pills?! How could you even let this happen?!"
A: "Leo..... I don't know what to do..."
L: "of course you don't know what to do, you're still young.... You shouldn't have let this happen... Although I support my future nephew or niece growing in there.. It's too early for you to have a child..."
There was a moment of total silence in the room. It was too creepy. I walked into the room to see Anna asleep on the bed. How is she gonna tell N now?.. I'm really worried for her....

(A/N: soooooooooo yaaaaaa, surprising isn't it cx Anna's preggers xD.... Welpppp we'll have to hope that N has a nice reaction towards it when she tells him... See ya later my unicorns xD)