Chapter 13

~Mandy's POV~
I hugged my pillow tighter and sighed as I heard those idiots play around, but then I noticed that my pillow was harder. As I put my face against it, it was reallllll hard. I then heard a chuckle. Shit. I opened my eyes. THIS IS NOT A PILLOW. ITS FRICKING HONGBIN. I screamed internally and started to blush. Hongbin pulled me closer and my face felt extremely hot. I slid my hands across his rock hard abs and blushed even more. He chuckled again. "You like what you see?..." I nodded slowly and covered my face in my hands. I felt my hands get pulled off my face and when I looked up, I saw Hongbin towering over me. I bit my lip and he smiled. He then came down and kissed me. My lips felt like they were on fire. I felt his mouth move towards my neck. My body was on fire right now, oh mer gerd, oh mer gerd... Then before his hands slipped into my shirt, I hear a voice. "Hongbinnnnnnnnnnnn make me fooooooooddddd" I hear Hyuk say as he comes into the room. "Hong- oops...... Urmmmmm I should uhmmmmmm go somewhere else..." He runs out of the room covering his eyes. Me and Hongbin both laugh and he gets up to make food, but before he left the room he pecked me on the lips. I hugged my pillow tightly as I touched my lips and my neck. Did that really just happen?.... I smiled like an idiot to myself.
-----------------------
~Jenny's POV~
I wake up again to a smiling Leo. Was he awake this whole time?.... He leaned forward to peck my lips and I blushed. "You look cute when you sleep..." He said. So he was awake this whole time.... >< I then hear Hyuk's voice "Leo...... I just saw dirty stuffff... My mind has been scarreddddddd" Hyuk comes in and hugs Leo. I heard him groan as Leo drags him out of the room and to the kitchen where Hongbin was making food. I then got up and walked out of the room scaring Anna. "What the hellllll woman, don't scare me like that" she smacked me on the head and laughed. I rubbed my head and punched her arm playfully. Then she was suddenly picked up by N and they started to make out. Ewwwww. "Go find a room you guysssss ewwwww" I laughed and walked to the kitchen. Mmmmmmmm foooddddddd. I sat on a stool and Hongbin handed me food. "Yummmmmmm" I finished all that shit in five minutes xD I then jumped into Leo's back and yelled "gimme a ride horseyyy" I laughed and he ran around the house.