Chapter 9

~Anna's POV~

I decided to jjust go home cause I wanted to sleep in my wonderful and cozy bed XD. I was walking down the street when someone grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the alleyway. I kicked them in ass, not knowing whether it was a girl or guy. They threw me on the floor and laughed and started to beat me up. I couldnt breathe but I got up and I kicked them in the balls, but then I heard that it was a girl. I saw her crouch down on the floor in pain and I laughed in triumph. Then someone threw me to the ground and knocked me out. Before seeing darkness, I heard someone yelling my name. “Anna! Anna!” is that N?..... but I couldnt see caudse all I saw was darkness.

~Kayla's POV~

I looked around the room to notice that Anna was missing. “Hey guys... where's Anna?...” they all looked around to check. “Yea where is Anna?...” I heard Mandy say. Then Jenny told everyone that she went home early. I then got a call from Ken. I picked up and smiled.

Ken: Kayla?..

He sounded so.... worried...

Kayla: yea? What happened?...

Ken: get to the hospital right away.... Anna's knocked out..

Kayla: WAIT WHAT?!?!?!

Ken: I dont know what happened either... but you and the girls should get here now... bye, love ya

Kayla: bye...

I hung up and turned to face the girls who were staring at me. I gulped before telling them the news.

Before I know it, Jennny was driving like a maniac to the hospital. He hands were sweaty and she looked really worried. I looked out the window and gulped. I hope she's okay....