Chapter 10

~Anna's POV~

I blinked my eyes open and I looked around the room. I felt something warm on my hand and I looked at it. Is that.... N?... I moved my fingers and he moved a bit before waking up. After seeing me he widened his eyes. "Anna....." Then he hugged me close, our sweet moment didn't last long tho, because a few idiots came running in. "ANNAAAAAAAAAAAA" I chuckled and covered my ears " you guys are so loud" they all gave me a group hug and I felt like I was gonna die from this giant hug "guys... You can... Let go now..." They all laughed and let go. I breathed a sigh of relief. They all looked so tired tho... "How long have you people been waiting here?..." I sighed. They all stayed silent and looked away. "You should all go home and sleep at least, especially you Jenny." I smiled at her. They all decided to stay at Jenny's house for the night, and before they left, they all gave me hugs. I smiled but then I realized there was one more person who didn't leave. I looked over at him and sighed. "N.. You need to go home and-" "no, I'm not letting you outta my sight again..." I smiled "but you look really tired... Wait I have an idea." I moved over on the hospital bed, so there was a bit more space. He smiled and climbed in, but since there was so little space, he pulled me close to him. I blushed madly "N....." But i heard him breathing softly already. I chuckled before kissing his forehead and going to sleep myself.

~Jenny's POV~

While walking home with everyone I felt someone's hand lace through mine. I blushed and looked up. But all I saw was a straight face. I laughed and leaned against him gently, then the hand that was holding mine slowly wrapped around my waist. I blushed madly and hid my face in my hands. "Leo...." I heard him chuckle and his grip on my waist tightened. My face was burning the whole walk home.