Chapter 3

~Anna's POV~

While sipping my coffee i watched Kayla walked back to our table and then she started to yell at Jenny and i chuckled. "where is my lollipoppppp?" she whined "Jennyyyyyyy i thought you were going to watch over it" she pouted. Mandy then answered "He took it" she pointed to Ken and then i looked in that direction. Is that Vixx?...... Suddenly my gaze meets N's and i looked down blushing immediately. Kayla then walked over to their table and Ken turned to look at her, with her lollipop in his mouth. "my lollipop...." i heard her say to him. then i watched the other five leave Ken alone with Kayla and took the table next to us. i gulped and looked next to me. Sadly the one next to me was N and he gave a smile. i blushed and turned the other way. i felt a hand touch mine and he took my coffee away from me "hey...." He chuckled and took a sip of it. i pouted and tried to take it back but he wouldn't give it to me. "i see you love birds are going along well like those two over there." i heard a laugh and figured that it was Ravi. I bet he was referring to Kayla and Ken. I leaned back into my seat and sighed. why me?....i saw Jenny and Mandy whisper to each other and they got up while snickering. THEY'RE GOING  TO LEAVE ME ALONE? fuck my life............ and then Leo, Hongbin, Hyuk and Ravi get up and start to walk away but before leaving Ravi gave N a pat on the back. "good luck haha" he walked away with them. I felt a head on my shoulder and i widened my eyes. this guy just met  me and he's so close..... i try to scooch away but i didn't succeed. this is going to be a long day......