Characters :3

Anna Jung

Age: 20

Height: 5'9

Description: The oldest of the four friends, she can be shy when you first meet her but she's real crazy when you get to know her. Loves to listen to music, taking pictures with her camera and playing volleyball. her long lost older brother is Leo.

Kayla Shi

Age: 20                                                                                                                                                                       Height:5'2                                                                                                                                                                   Description: the second oldest of the friends but yet she acts like a baby XD. Very wrong in the mind. Always high on sugar. Believes in unicorns and loves Doritos.  She loves music and loves to eat lollipops.

Jenny Lee

Age: 19

Height: 5'4

Description: She loves Vixx, Exo, so on so forth. She loves to eat candy. She loves to play volleyball and loves listening to music. A LOT. Always has her diary with her, and loves to write in it. Loves bubble tea.

Mandy Lee

Age: 19

Height: 5'5

Description: The youngest of the four. Loves Vixx and has a secret crush on Hongbin. Very picky when it comes to many things. she loves to keep secrets and is very quiet. Also loves Starbucks.