Chapter 4

~Mandy's POV~

i stand up with Jenny while laughing. we planned to leave Anna with N. they look so cute together. i went to get a bubble tea, while walking back to my table i bumped into what seemed like a wall but it was a person. i looked up to see Hongbin and i widened my eyes. "s-sorry...." i looked down. he gave me a hug "its okay" he gave me his adorable smile. i just love his dimple. i watched Jenny's eyes bore into my soul. she was probably laughing her ass off right now.i looked around the cafe. only hours ago were we sitting here like ordinary friends, but now we're hanging out with Vixx? wow things change quickly. i sit down next to Jenny and she snickered. "what?' i asked her. she pointed to the left of me and i looked up. there stood Hongbin. I blushed. "h-hi..." he sat across from me and smiled. Jenny poked my arm, gave me a smirk and stood up. but i grabbed her arm. "noooooo don't leave me"  "i... uh.. i have to use the bathroom. bye!" he ran away, that bitch. my hand was on the table and i felt Hongbin hold it while smiling. is it getting hot in here cause i am burning up o-o... oh wait, i'm blushing... he poked my cheek and laughed "why you so shy?" i wanted to say something but nothing came outta my mouth. i looked over at Jenny and mouthed "HELP ME" but she just laughed and shook her head.i saw Leo walk up to her and she started blushing like crazy. hahaha her turn now. how long are we gonna be here?...

~Jenny's POV~

As Leo walked up to me my jaw dropped and i looked around the room. we sat next to each other with Hyuk and Ravi in front of us smirking. "Do you wanna join the couple club?" i heard Hyuk say and i watched him smirk. Leo shook his head and stayed silent. He's so shy haha. i looked around the shop to see Anna, Kayla and Mandy smirking at me. i looked down and played with my hands. how long are we staying here until? they're all having such romantic moments when i'm here being silent with Leo while Hyuk and Ravi chuckle at us. Someone save me please..... Hansol from Topp Dogg then comes in and then we make eye contact. He smirked at me and he went to get two cups of coffee. two cups?.... what kind of strange world am i in right now?..... cause this really doesn't seem real....