Kitsunami

name: kitsunami 

nicknames: kit,drippy

apperance:Kit is an anthropomorphic fennec fox about the height of a child. He possesses mostly Argentine blue fur with a patch of white fur on the front of his torso that is shaped like a waterdrop, and a medium-long white muzzle with pointy cheek tuffs and a small black nose. He also has fuchsia eyes that sometimes glow, teal eyelids, long bangs of fur on his head, and long triangular ears on his head with teal tips that hang down the sides of his head. Lastly, he has a long, thick tail with a teal tip.

For attire, Kit wears the Hydro pack, white gloves that possess visible lining with black cuffs that are studded with gray studs, and yellow boots with black toes and soles, and six gray studs along the tongues of said boots.

personality:rogrammed to emulate Sonic's Sidekick, Kit shares Tails' kindness, politeness, and shyness, but with his positive traits flipped around. He is defined by a soft-spoken, somber, withdrawn, and timid attitude, with very little in the way of individuality, as he is programmed to assist and mostly think of Surge's wants and needs. He speaks politely and formally, addressing others as "sir" or "ma'am". Kit is also quite nervous and often stutters when he talks. Despite his reserved demeanor, though, he is capable of moments of extreme emotions: when he thought Surge had received lethal injuries, he snapped into a sorrowful rage and would scream loudly as he took brutal revenge on Her attacker. His connection with Surge so strong that when he thought she was dead, he instantly fell into a deep depression. Similarly, his desire to be of assistance is so strong that when he learned Sonic was in danger, he instantly ran to help him, regardless of his own physical and mental state.

Unlike Surge, Kit possesses a keen and analytic mind that prompts him to look before he leaps. As such, he is full of ideas and creative solutions that do not rely solely on brute force and prefers sticking to the plans that has been laid out instead over a reckless assault, having noted that plans are his thing. However, he appears to lack self-confidence and hold a low opinion of himself (even considering himself as something akin to an object or tool for his partner to use) due to his dependency on Surge, having refused to take part in operations that involves vital elements of support. Even when he comes up with a complex and clever plan himself, he always needs assurance from his superiors to go through with it. His sorrowful attitude also prompts him to look for validation from others, and Surge and Starline's constant mistreatment caused him to have emotional breakdowns when he worked with them.