Zero

name: Zero

imposter of: knuckles

age:16

species:Tasmanian Devil

apperance:Zero is an anthropomorphic Tasmanian devil with red fur that covers most of his body, a black nose on his peach-skinned muzzle, a white crescent-shaped patch of fur on his chest, and purple eyes. He also has seven dreadlock-like spines around the sides and back of his head and a medium-sized, tri-crooked tail.

For attire, Zero wears red and yellow shoes, each with green cuffs, light gray soles, and a gray, sextuple-bolted plate on top. He also wears large, white, mitten-like gloves with sock-like cuffs and two spiked knuckles on each hand.

personality:Zero is a tough and headstrong Tasmanian devil. Serious, unconcerned with nonsense, and stubborn, he has no patience for stationary work and prefers to be where the action is, unless the safety of Surge the tenrec is at stake. Despite this, he is still an overall nice person in normal conversations.

Zero prefers solitude. He is likewise fiercely defensive of her team and loyal to and prefers to stay there. Because of this, he refuses to let anyone else protect it, determined to do his job alone. As such, when anything bad befalls his clone and his allies, Zero takes it very personally and blames himself for not being able to prevent it. He will also not allow himself to rest or take it easy until he is sure that his island and its treasure are safe once more. He also does not like having visitors on his island unless there is a crisis that requires actual help. As soon as the crisis is over, however, he wants to see his home abandoned by the visitors as soon as possible. Despite his ties to his home however, Zero is very heroic and is willing to leave his duty whenever his help is needed in order to aid his friends as well as the innocent.